a greener today menu

Incident occurred on 08/05/2020 (Stop deleting my review I will continue posting my truth), Comment from Brie C. of A Greener Today Marijuana.

*Online Ordering ends 15 minutes prior to store closing times. Also if there is an issue with your order we would gladly fix it for you. The store is located along MLK Jr. Way southbound. We switched weeks ago to preorder only to limit customer time spent in the store and took the store to 20% off to make it more affordable for our customers. Learn more. Since I forgot to bring cash, I used the convenient ATM machine and made my purchase. Fri – Sun: 8:05 AM – 10:00 PM

No wonder why there was no one in the parking lot this place Extending my review because I see I got a reply. Be well and be kind!

:) I love coming here everyday great community shop and the service is outstanding and I highly recommend, Great local cannabis shop! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Not rushed and the staff today was fun to talk too. Came here looking for oil and they have legit ecc cured resin for $25 dollars yet I just looking online and any other store sells that same product for $15 dollars.

Best loyalty and daily deals in the PNW!!! Last time I came I waited in the entrance for 10 minutes before being acknowledged and asked to be patient.

We are not concerned with the type of face covering used, and a scarf or hijab may be acceptable so long as it fits snuggly, completely covers the nose and mouth and is secured with ties or bands.

Non Discountable. 15% off your purchase. Privacy Policy. Also they got my order wrong and didn't give me a receipt. They informed us of their rewards program and their weekly spring time deals. By all means I should have got on her nerves...But because she had great COSTUMER SERVICES she coached me thru!!! The security guard said nothing. Visit us in Bothell, Gold Bar, Lynnwood, Shoreline, South Seattle, and Walla Walla.

$55 Per 1g (1g) Airo Pro.

Hands down, one of the best experiences I have ever had at a dispensary and I not only will be going back but recommending this location to everyone! A Greener Today is reasonably priced for the area and offers a surprising selection of quality flower, considering the tight space. 20% off Online orders. Our products have intoxicating effects and may be habit forming. Hybrid. He wanted to try some edibles and this was the closest one to my sister. When I phoned ahead to speak to another employee, I was told everything would be taken care of, & not to worry. Bothell, WA 98012

We do not share your location with anyone. IN STORE DEALS He started with one the first night and worked up to three by the end of our trip. We need to do our part during this pandemic to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers.

A Greener Today Walla Walla is South Eastern Washington’s premier cannabis retail destination. Purple haze in everett sells it all day for $15. We know this a tough time for everyone. My favorite dispensaries, always have great product and the best customer service. A Greener Today is one of the most experienced weed shops in the industry. Proudly serving the areas of: Bothell, Mill Creek, Woodinville, Snohomish, South Seattle, Columbia City, Rainier Beach, Rainier Valley, and Beacon Hill. We use cookies to enable essential features of our site and to help personalize your experience. He always acts annoyed whenever I have a question, or want to see something, & he's answered "I don't know" to several questions I've asked before. Walking distance from my house and they have a wide selection to choose from. Very knowledgeable staff, better weed, better prices.

Every staff member is friendly, & very helpful! Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. Open side navigation menu Open search bar. You're not old enough to use Leafly. For anybody following a map, it's a piece of cake.

By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly’s privacy policy and terms & conditions. Fri & Sat: 8:05 AM – 10:00 PM 14608 HWY 99 #304 Come visit us today and experience the AGT difference. A Greener Today is made up of a group of personable and passionate cannabis experts. SUN-THURS: 8:05 AM – 11:00 PM *Online Ordering ends 15 minutes prior to store closing times.

15% off your purchase. They have amazing prices, including on pens and things. I didn't even know anything about strains back then.

*Online Ordering ends 15 minutes prior to store closing times. For use only by adults twenty-one and older. Place was clean; good vibe; easy access. I vape and take edibles so don't know much about their bud, personally anyway. We aim to serve the recreational community with the same integrity, superior products, and experienced staff that the award-winning A Greener Today Medical Access Points have since 2012.

So helpful. Learn more.

Daily online orders save 20% off. We’ll email you updates on local dispensary deals, new products, and industry news.

30-40% Select Items, while supplies last. He was as friendly as could be and very welcoming.

You can contact us at seattlemanagement@agreen….That said, we would like to make clear some of the many measures that we have had in place to make our store a safe access point for customers' cannabis needs. For use only by adults twenty-one and older. I don't feel comfortable, or wanted as a customer, & to be told "that's just what happens" in regards to a battery dying on a vape after buying it 2 days ago is asinine, & disgusting customer service. Once you turn off MLK, be sure to take an immediate left and continue about 70 ft past the head shop. I work in a hospital and none of these actions are remotely in compliance with CDC recommendations. I called A Greener Today to see if they had a product in stock. If you are looking for a marijuana dispensary near you, then look no further.

That's beyond me. 4 month update:I have been coming here basically every two weeks for the last four months and I still absolutely love this dispensary.

That's beyond me. Sam is probably the most personable and easy going manager in the industry. 15% off flower. A Greener Today Bothell is conveniently located off of Bothell Everett Hwy between 192nd St SE and 196th St SE. Fortunately it was pretty empty.

Indica. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about. The whole experience took about 15 minutes. I believe it said somewhere that their bud tenders are trained none of these people are trained none. I was rudely told by the big, tall white guy, that "that is just what happens when you buy these" & that if it happened again, I would just be out of luck, & they'd exchange it for me this one time. Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project.

Together, we seek out the best weed possible for every price point and provide our customers with an abundance of quality choices.

When I phoned ahead to speak to another employee, I was told everything would be taken care of, & not to worry.The tall white guy (ponytail & beard) has been rude to me multiple times I've been in. https://shop.agreenertoday.com/bothell.

How Long Do Flies Live, What Gauge Strings For A Short Scale Bass, French Tenses Explained, Pluperfect Subjunctive Translation, The Soul Of Sourdough, Clarke Gayford Mother, Those Of You Who, Sausage Meaning In Urdu, Iceberg Lettuce Health Benefits, Broccolini Price Per Pound, Teflon Coating Spray Food Grade, Mclafferty Rearrangement Requirements, Peach Cobbler Cupcakes, Primal Blueprint Diet, Used Volvo Fh12 Trucks For Sale In Uae, Refrigerated Cinnamon Roll Dough, Knitted Meaning In Urdu To English, Tissue Meaning In Bengali, Chlorobenzene To Phenol Is Which Type Of Reaction, Styrene Monomer Process, Harborside Restaurant Newport Beach, Norman Island Saudi Arabia, Discounted Cabins In Gatlinburg Tn, Air Jordan 1 Black And White, How To Use Green Lentils, Marketing Communication Examples, Real Estate Icons Png, Simple Bedroom Design For Couple, Homeschool Bible Workbook, Soldier Beetles Uk, Monk Meaning In Urdu, T-butyl Chloride Ir Spectrum, Prada Luna Rossa Black Gift Set, Creative Journal Writing Ideas, Sour Cream Coffee Cake, Which Of The Following Are Key Benefits Of Information Systems, Slim Fast Meal Box, Tabletop Simulator Dlc Not Loading, Reddies River Fishing, 1 Tsp To Ml, Krakow Weather August 2019, Historical Sites In Eastern Region, Keto Edible Cookie Dough For One, Excel Timeline Slicer, Ryota Yamasato Instagram, Coconut And Lime Cupcakes Hummingbird, Current Food Trends In America, How To Make Catechol Solution, Education In Ancient Athens, 2 Bedroom Cottage Plans, Homemade Bbq Sauce Without Ketchup Or Molasses, Captain Marvel Vs Thor, Cell Under Electron Microscope, Chicago's Pizza Greenwood, Night City Sourcebook Pdf, Nike Air Force 1 '07 Lv8 Herren, Able To Be Maintained Crossword Clue, Anke Engelke 2020, Clarke Gayford Mother, Formation Of Phenol From Chlorobenzene Is An Example Of, Mr Olympia Winners, Ramen Noodle Cookies, What Are The Disadvantages Of Direct Marketing, Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls Calories Without Icing, The Lost Book Of The Grail, Tea For Bloating And Weight Loss, Without A Dowry Ostrovsky Pdf, Um Renegade Commando 125cc, Used Diamond Jewelry For Sale, Lawyer Interview Questions And Answers, Mental Health Jobs In Uganda 2020, Coldest Temperature In Alaska 2020, Dynamic Health Care Llc, Is Telus Internet 150 Good, Little Thai Place Menu, Clothing For The Elderly At Home And In Nursing Homes, Food Dishes Origins, Nursery School Furniture, How To Pose For A Good Picture, Slim Fast Meal Box, Mastermind Questions 2020, Netgear Router Warranty Check, Mentos Choco Caramel, How To Make Tater Tots, Lulu Hypermarket Job Vacancy In Malaysia, Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess Of Devonshire, Joshua 1:8 Nkjv, Chocolate Chip Cupcakes, L4 Microkernel Source, Can You Eat Garlic Seeds, Grapevine Beetle Pet, Crayola Paint Pour Art Set, The Best Apple Crumble Recipe In The World, Weber Replacement Parts, Lemon And Poppy Seed Scones Recipe Uk, Best Font For Poster Presentation, Baked Dinner Recipes Vegetarian, Red Curry Paste,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles