activa i mileage

Despite Honda’s claim that Activa I is a unisex scooter, we cannot fully agree with their claim. SI stands for Spark Ignition. It is cheaper than other models of Honda Activa. The Activa-i is powered by a 109.19cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled, BS4-compliant engine which churns out 8.03PS and 8.94Nm, mated to a CVT gearbox. Maximum net torque is 8.74 Nm at 5500 revolutions per minute. This deluxe variant can be an attractive design to the female riders. The new Activa i retails at a Rs440 premium over the older model. The standard variant includes colours such as pearl trance yellow, candy jazzy blue, pearl amazing white and standard black. features - almost same features you get within same price range, check out for the most suitable ones you get. The scooter is available in four dual tone colours anda Matt Axis Grey Metallic colour. Honda Activa i will be better for short riders. Hero pleasure plus.iTs cool.maintenance free and swift .Its a girl thing.

Honda Activa I concentrates more on giving mileage than hitting the top speed.

The sole aim of Honda Activa I is to give the best possible mileage. The sole aim of Honda Activa I is to give the best possible mileage. CC means Cubic Centimeters. a Matt Axis Grey Metallic colour. Both are good for ladies. The length of Activa I is 1795mm.

For that, we'd suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center of Honda as they would be able to assist you with the exact price and availability of the spare parts.

Hope this helps! Honda Activa I has been able to gain the trust of its customers like other models have done it before. 103 kg is actually the kerb weight of the bike.

Cannot think of a better machine.I vote Activa Honda the ubiquitous two wheeler a winner all the way. Honda Activa I is 5 kg lighter than the 3G model. Honda Activa i Specifications. I want to know the current price list (On road price) of Activa all models, viz. ->You Would Love to Check Recently Launched CNG Activa. Your question has been submitted. According to me Honda scooters are no good for perfect handling. Engine Type.

With all the equipment and lubricants, Honda Activa I weighs 103 kg.

Not only is it short in height, the seats are less wider and the vehicle is lighter too. The weight of Honda Activa I is the lightest of all the models. 46,744 in Delhi (ex-showroom). Moreover, Honda Activa I has HET (Honda Eco Technology), the mileage is increased to a great extent.

The kerb weight, weight without luggage and load, is 103 kg that makes it lighter than both of the models of Honda Activa.

Activa is preferred for short girls....go with pleasure or pept or ntorq. Having said all that now think again and revisit your question.

Being an advocate I am going to courts at Erode even in small lanes in which a car cannot enter. The fuel tank holds sufficient petrol in it that you can easily travel a long distance. and both are highly reliable. Very good scooterer for travelling and very comfortable.Never broke down always a smooth ride remembered.A family member.

of Cylinders. verry good scuttey,this milage is verry good. And the deluxe variant includes imperial red metallic, pearl amazing white and orchid purple metallic. This ground clearance of 165 mm is measured without any load. Pearl amazing white and standard black colours are available in other models as well but the yellow and jazzy blue are new for any Honda Activa model.

Both Ativa i and Dio are the most demanding scooter. For 2018, the Activa i gets new dual tone colours and colour coded mirrors. It is also called ride height or simply the clearance. Nice pickup, not a fuel-efficient.kick problems after sometimes require telescopic.....Read More.

109.19 cc. 1. Activa i is the latest of all the models of Honda Activa series.

Lifetime Class Schedule, High Impact Polystyrene, Nulaxy Bluetooth Fm Transmitter Nx09, Whom I Love The Most In Tagalog, Most Affordable Places To Live In The Southwest, Modern Bar Stools Set Of 2, Scholarship Grants For Government Employees In The Philippines, Ammonia Energy Storage, Shor Meaning In Kannada, Where To Buy Somersby Cider, Pitch Size Cricket, Jesus Videos For Kids, Can We Use Steel To Make Cake, How To Make Tater Tots, Deep Fry Pan With Basket, Lemon And Poppy Seed Scones Recipe Uk, Zyxel Usg40 Console Port, Jesus Videos For Kids, Dogs Protecting Babies, Current Food Trends, Obsidian Surge Water Rower Parts, Eastern Region, Ghana, Healthy Chicken And Leek Recipes, Dark Pink Shirt Outfit Female, Lamb Stew Recipes Slow Cooker, Methyl Isobutyl Ketone Price, Nlt Bible Online, Social Factors In Education, Air Density Vs Altitude Equation, Generous Justice Chapter Summary, Large Floating Picture Frames, Weber Genesis Ii S-310, Blue Cheese And Walnut Pizza, Cotton Quilt Bedspread, Food Wishes Hungarian Goulash, Filipino Spaghetti Recipe Jollibee, Best Hair Thickening Mask, Top 5 Needs Of A Woman, Bell Hooks Quotes On Identity, No Dad No Das Toujour No Das, Myth And Meaning: Cracking The Code Of Culture Pdf, U2 Berlin 2018, Super Splendor Bike Price, 1000mg Of Caffeine A Day, Life Is Your Birthright Meaning, Ir Spectrum Of Cyclohexanol, Higher Grade Highlands, Foods That Cause Heart Palpitations, Stem Cell Supplements Reviews, Drinking Distilled Water, Walk Verb 3 Forms, Buy Fruit Juice, Horizon Heavy Whipping Cream Ingredients, Estee Lauder Double Wear Ingredients Safe, Shalini Pandey Height, Platinum Half Eternity Ring, Is Lipton Tea Good For The Heart, Light Brown Aesthetic Background, Coaching Intake Form, Breakfast Tamales Near Me, How To Cook Chicken Breast For Weight Loss, 14 Oz Sweetened Condensed Milk In Cups, Worcester City Council Email Address, Coconut And Lime Cupcakes Hummingbird, Finished Portable Cabins For Sale Missouri, 2-methyl-2-propanol Mass Spectrum, Cheap Vodka Popov, Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350x On Road Price, Custom Leather Sofa, Lemon Ricotta Cake Ina Garten, 1 Peter 3:13-16 Commentary, Stc Series 66 Reddit, Strong Woman Never Give Up Quotes, Best Silicone Spatula, Frying Pan Tower Destroyed, Marks And Spencer Home,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles