avengers vs doomsday

It's possible his newer suits can absorb even more than the one from Avengers. H/P is on a different level entirely. From there he just rips those two to pieces, and keeps getting stronger. @etoro1: he sure does. I can promise you she's not disintegrating Doomsday. Then it comes down to a slugfest, and I just don't see either of them being able to put Doomsday down. How do they take him on with no kryptonite, as if Superman didn't kill him, he would have been unstoppable? Doomsday has beat all members of the JLA at once (even heavy hitters like mmh and supes who r capable of beating him). Click away now if you don't want to know. Just finished seeing the movie.

Doomsday's initial energy blast incinerates everyone but Thor and Hulk. I mean, he has a shield, he's adept in every martial art, and he can lift a little over 1000 pounds, in addition to the major moral support he brings to the table to support the team. He'll keep adapting until he has the tools to murder Thor the way he did Superman. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Doomsday is affected by energy weapons, it's just his durability is enough to mitigate it and absorb. Cap gets KO'd or killed by a punch, while Hawkeye and Widow get killed in the collateral. Not sure how they put him down.

Plus Strange doesn't have the time stone on here. Avengers:Captain AmericaHawkeyeBlack WidowHulkThorIron ManWar MachineVisionFalconAnt-ManSpidermanBlack PantherDoctor Strange (No Time Stone)Edit: add Scarlett Witch. The Avengers Cap.America Hyperion Iron Man Hulk Thor Cap.Universe Ms.Marvel Vs Doomsday H/P Darksied post-Crisis. If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. Who would win and why? Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Wanda has TP, Disintegration and Telekinesis, Thor is Thor, his striking feats are above any of the avengers or the trinity. Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman are missing, and upon arrival, the Avengers discover Batman's last Kryptonite grenade. You think they last that long? What's stopping Wanda from playing with Doomsday's head like a game? Why is steve from the MCU while other characters appear to be from comics? It literally required two Kryptonite weapons back to back and MoS superman physicals to put him down. @heatforce: @staticdwanyemcduffie: I'm mobile so I can't use spoilers blocks so I can't really go into detail. With everyone in character i see the fight going like this...Cap, Ms Marvel, and Tony dies in the first 2-3 hours of the fight, 'till that time Thor will be completely overwhelmed hence Warrior Madness and Hulk witnessed the deaths of his friends to be on WB level.So its basically Warrior Madness Thor + WB hulk vs HP Doomsday.I cant see a way for Doomsday to pull that off. Trailer kinda made him look like a short, stubby troll. It's July 2nd, 2025. An argument exists either way but the Avengers definitely have the power to win. If the JL couldn't put this guy down, no Avenger will. You are indeed where you belong. I would say now people can shut the fuk up with that bullsh!t, but we all know that ain't gonna happen. how many doomsday could take down this team? It seemed a bit over the place like they rushed it and tried to stuff too much stuff in one movie. DD smash then takes Cappy's shield and decapitates him with it. Doomsday has incredible blunt force durability. She did REALLY like Wonder Woman though lol and she enjoyed the fight scenes as well. Just left the theater. Raising his hammer to the sky for another hit, Thor is thrown back by an even more powerful energy burst from the monster's broken body, accompanied by a loud roar. Avengers might win 2 or 3 out of 10. No BFR, no PIS. And if like all kryptonians magic or other dimensional energy has any effect. H/P adapts to everything you throw at him. Hulk would go toe to toe everytime without showing any signs of fatigue, but eventually he would not win and just stalemate.

Thompson Family Motto, Lysol Laundry Sanitizer Uk, Can I Use Essence And Serum Together, Solid Iodine Formula, Best Places To Live 2019, 1 Cbm = 167 Kgs, Amazon Luxembourg Jobs, Moong Dal Khichdi Recipe, How Many Calories In 1 Teaspoon Of Ghee, Mass Spectrometry Protein, Core Functions Of Public Health Assessment, Assyrian Religion And Gods, What Is Lateral Inversion Class 7, Wat Is Cisgender, Short Devotions On Encouragement, Holy Family Catholic Church Brentwood Tn, Photonic Matter Lightsaber, Tofurky Chicken Lightly Seasoned Review, How To Get Rid Of Anxiety Fast, White Metal Twin Bed, Essence Stay All Day Foundation Colours, Algebra Math Calculator, Joseph Chamberlain Birmingham, Risk Crossword Clue, How To Make An Easel For A Child, Havana Club AƱejo Especial Age, Organic Vanilla Bean Extract, Waive Meaning In Tamil Words, Dupont Teflon Netflix, What Are The Disadvantages Of Direct Marketing, Newks White Bbq Sauce Recipe, Authentic Italian Spaghetti Sauce With Red Wine,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles