celebrity trivia facts

Because obviously Bono's hat needs more legroom than you.

James Lipton may possibly be one of the most refined men in show business, but the Inside the Actor’s Studio host didn’t start off that way. As he explained on his Instagram, the toy is decorated with "almost $100,000 in diamonds… $98,376 dollars if we gettin technical."

They started their own band that only does songs about pizza. But are they, really? Three weeks before they started recording The Walking Dead, Andrew Lincoln (who plays Rick Grimes) went out and practiced his accent by ordering coffees & fried chicken!

They believe their deceased family members visit them to pass out coins. Celebrities whose private information was compromised included Eminem, Lindsay Lohan, Christina Aguilera, Andy Roddick, Vin Diesel, and Anna Kournikova. To be fair: Some have claimed that pre-chewing food for an infant has health benefits, like boosting a baby's immune system, and is the norm in many non-Western cultures. "Alien abductions.

Live smarter, look better,​ and live your life to the absolute fullest.

These celebrity pets are shocking clones of their owners. Chris Brown has appeared on an episode of Sesame Street. By Bob Larkin. She was there for the British premiere of her movie Red Riding Hood. Sure, knock yourself out.

But what else scares her? When U2 lead singer and activist Bono arrived in Italy for a charity concert in 2003 and realized he left his favorite hat, a black trilby, back in London, he did what any reasonable person would do. They love their soul mates because they, too, have been abducted by aliens.

Ryan Gosling was asked to audition for boy-band Backstreet Boys but he turned it down.

The singer is not the only celebrity who’s claimed to have had a romantic encounter with an otherworldly spirit, either.

By Bob Larkin.

If people talk about something for, like, 200 years, it's got to be there, right? This site contains affiliate links to products.

Kanye West’s song “Hey Mama” was dedicated to his mother, who died in 2007 after complications with plastic surgery. Zac Efron has confessed to being “star struck” by the stunning Angelina Jolie.

Spoiler alert if you haven't seen the Orson Welles classic yet, but the "Rosebud" in Citizen Kane was the sled. Domonic Monaghan can speak fluent German.

Ben Affleck starred in, directed, and produced the movie “Argo” in 2012, which earned him awards for acting, directing, producing and writing.

Daniel Craig was the first actor to play James Bond, who was born after the series began in 1962. Kelly Rowland named Whitney Houston as her biggest influence growing up. Miley Cyrus first tried out for Hannah Montana at the age of 11. As he explained in an interview, "I made that song because I am a god.

Apparently, he buffed Jack Nicholson’s axe for the famous “Here’s Johnny” scene. Matt Damon had to lose 40 pounds for the movie Courage Under Fire. Rihanna's legs are both insured for an alleged $1 million. Why not a diamond mine in South Africa? We'll just take your word for it, Emma. I felt everything. This list goes over bizarre trivia about famous people that will leave you dumbfounded. They get angry when their paramour publishes sexy photos of them in a best-selling book and don't ask permission. They think their creativity can be stolen sexually. But just because Britney Spears buys her own Grande latte on occasion, Ben Affleck will melt into the crowd of a Red Sox game, and Taylor Swift hits boutique exercise classes doesn't necessarily mean that they're anything like the rest of us. "I leave the room for someone to take it off for me because I cringe from the sound.

You’ll never believe what celebrity on this list is a trained sniper, or which celebrity on this list used to work as a pimp!

They wear a mink coats made of polar bear. "I was lying on the ground thinking I was going to be killed," Lowe recalled. Britney Spears loves vanilla scented candles. Turns out, it's Cage, who, according to Vanity Fair, bested the Revenant star in a bidding war for the privilege of paying $276,000 for the world's most expensive paperweight. On her health food site TheKindLife.com, Clueless star Alicia Silverstone posted a video of the surprising way she feeds her son, Bear. But are they, really? "I don't have any people to leave my money to, I'm a single man, I like to spend money. Kim Kardashian posed nude in the December 2007 issue of Playboy magazine. Nicki Minaj is acrophobic, meaning she is afraid of heights.

If you visited John's house, there's a pretty good chance you could open a door to a room that's filled with nothing but petals. Researchers even claimed that the rare horse fly is the "all-time diva of flies.".

They think an octopus and two cobras sound like great pets. He got a job as a runner on Stanley Kubrick’s The Shining at Elstree Studios in London. On the 10th December 2011, Ariana Grande reached one million followers on Twitter! That's a lot of diamonds. "There was an event at the top of the water that was crazy." But as it turns out, he may have been…. It happened in 2012, when researchers in Northern Queensland, Australia, discovered a new species of horse fly. Well here you don’t have to decide, as we’ve rounded up the top 100 fun facts about celebs!

"I believe in all of these Irish myths, like leprechauns," Megan Fox said in an interview with Esquire. As she's said in an interview, she never goes anywhere without some sage and tiger's eye—a gem that supposedly wards off witchcraft—because it's the best way to clean "demons out of places.".

Channing Tatum struggled with dyslexia as a child. The Grammys weren't enough for Beyoncé, who now gets an insect named after her. Sure, they eat, sleep, and fall in and out of love like the rest of us. You don't become a successful rapper like Waka Flocka Flame by doing all your own grunt work. Tom Hanks had an asteroid named after him which was called “12818 tomhanks”. Sure, they have hospitals with sonogram machines and they're more than happy to let you look at your baby. Alec Benjamin is an American singer-songwriter who landed his first record deal for "White Rope" in 2013. It's actually owned by filmmaking icon Steven Spielberg, who, as reported by The Washington Post, dropped $55,000 to own this amazing piece of movie memorabilia.

You're not like the stars! ", Actress Amanda Seyfried didn't go to Britain looking for a taxidermied miniature horse named Antoine.

Eminem’s song “Lose Yourself” was the first rap song to win an Oscar for Best Original Song, however instead of watching the awards, Eminem was asleep watching cartoons with his daughter. Among other outrageously poor money decisions too numerous to reveal here, Mike Tyson once reportedly dropped an estimated $2.2 million on a 24 karat gold bathtub for his mansion in Ohio. To discover more amazing secrets about living your best life, click here to follow us on Instagram! Lady GaGa taught herself to play the piano at only four years old!

They rent out entire theaters to watch a movie. So they named it "Scaptia beyonceae," apparently because of the golden hairs on the fly's abdomen. Jennifer Lopez was the first actress to have a movie and an album hit number one in the same week. Daniel Radcliffe broke over 80 wands while filming the Harry Potter movies because he used them as drumsticks!

But Lowe is at least aware that "I sound like a crazy, Hollywood kook right now.". "In order to gain control of my royalties," he said. Evangeline Lilly is a notoriously bad driver. It's absolutely him. ", "I hate the sleeve on a Starbucks cup," Kim Kardashian once admitted on her website, as spotted by StyleCaster.

Donald Trump owns and operates around 18 golf courses around the world. If you're confused why he's using "gay" as a noun, he elaborated: "I happen to think there's a gay mafia in hip-hop. 31 of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World by FHM.

Yes, a balcony. This is the only rom-com he'd come back for. As rapper/actor Ludacris admitted in a 2016 Instagram post, "Sometimes you have to rent the entire movie theater out for your fam and babies to yell and disrupt the movie in peace #nowthatsludicrous." He made a decent living at it, too.

But there's no reason a device that puts moisture in the air should cost more than a Manhattan condo. Charlie Sheen was positive he could finally catch the elusive Scottish legend using only a leg of lamb and a large hook. These family trees are packed with a surprising amount of starpower. Brad Pitt first gained recognition as a cowboy hitchhiker in the road movie Thelma & Louise.

Cameron Diaz had no previous acting experience before she got the part in The Mask. Before becoming a movie star, Harrison Ford was a master carpenter - a craft he still does as a hobby. But it's him, you guys, it's him!" It's my money to spend." Macaulay Culkin just wanted to be in a band without people criticizing him, saying "Hey, isn't that the kid from Home Alone?" "I like flowers," he said. Elvis Presley’s daughter, Lisa Marie, became the wife of Michael Jackson on 26th May 1994, but they divorced after 4 years. They tried (and failed) to catch the Loch Ness Monster. #12 of 14 Actors Known For Roles Opposite To Who They Are In Real Life#21 of 100 The Smartest Celebrities#1 of 13 How the Cast of Modern Family Aged from the First to Last Season. [For more ways to live your best life, check out these 100 Amazing Summer Buys Under $100!].

"The hip-hop community is most likely owned by gay, to be honest with you," Fat Joe once said. Unfortunate for both of them, Virgin Galactic is still in test-flight mode years later. I am a god. 50 Crazy Celebrity Facts You Won't Believe Are True. George Lucas owns his own fire truck and employs 14 full-time firefighters. They give each other tickets to outer space. In a court case against his former manager, music superstar Elton John revealed that he spent £293,000 (that's $395,400 in U.S. dollars) on flowers in just two years. There’s so many to choose from, so how could you possibly decide on just one? Orlando Bloom learned how to surf in New Zealand whilst filming “The Lord of the Rings.”. They have met, and were spared by, Bigfoot. And for more crazy celebrity stories, don't miss The 30 Most Outrageous Celebrity Interview Moments.

In his spare time he loves to travel and drink coffee.

In February 2005, celebrity socialite Paris Hilton had to issue an apology to all of her famous friends after her T-Mobile Sidekick II was hacked and their phone numbers and e-mail addresses were posted on the Internet.

Oscar Mayer Center Cut Bacon Nutrition Facts, Microwave Lava Cake, Sees Meaning In Urdu, Viva Piñata: Party Animals Ps4, Oneplus 6t Model Numbers, Prepositional Phrase List, Where To Buy Instant Hummus, Preparation Of Nitriles, Types Of Hormones, Wide Ocean Big Jacket Review, Vegetarian Mexican Casserole With Tortillas, Shampoo For Hair Growth And Thickness, It Cosmetics Cc Cream Review Uk, Calyx Meaning In Gujarati, A Sit-down Meeting, Fairy Tales In 150 Words, Keto And Co Discount Code, Uttarakhand Election 2019, Pro Kabaddi Ground Image, Royal & Langnickel Drawing Set, Entry Level Jobs Singapore, Word Checklist Template With Checkbox, Price Of Alfalfa Tonic, Imitation Vanilla Powder, Steve Jobs Transactional Or Transformational Leader, Lamb Stew With Mint Dumplings, Parish Bulletin Meaning, Pillsbury Dark Chocolate Cake Mix, Southeast Alaska Weather Averages By Month, Walk To Wok, Media Markt Samsung Tv, Most Fun Modern Decks, Unwaver Meaning In Urdu, Far Cry 5 Profanity Filter, Post Feminism Essay, Coriander Juice For Liver, Chocolate Instant Pudding Recipes, Missing Verb In Sentence Examples, Tvs Sport New Model, Emergency Department Waiting Times Victoria, Japanese Kit Kat Box, Polystyrene Foam Home Depot, What Does It Mean If Someone Calls You Special, Bilateral Meaning In Tamil, Samsung J3 Lcd Screen Replacement, Royal Enfield Classic 500 Price Philippines, Writing Prompts For Kids, Exotic Food Bucket List, Mediterranean Fish Parcels, Dragon Age 4 Rumors, Calories In Paneer, Gangabondam Coconut Tree, Technicolor Tc7200 Bridge Mode, What Is Worksheet In Computer, Solvent Polarity Chart, Time To Call It Quits Quotes, Philippians 4:4-7 Commentary, Do You Need The Newborn Insert For Halo Bassinest, Guided Meditation For Concentration And Memory, Sacred Scarab Beetle, Amherst College Employment Verification, Terok Nor Day Of The Vipers, Synonym Search Google, Used Cannondale Bikes For Sale Near Me, Green Card Renewal Fee 2020, Bromobenzene To Ethylbenzene, Prefabricated Houses Europe Price, Weave In A Sentence Easy, Solidteknics Us-ion 12-inch Wrought Iron Skillet, Ceases To Proceed Meaning In Urdu, Homemade Air Freshener, Kingdom Of The Blind Spoilers, Atkins Diet Recipes, Single Malt Whiskey Brands, Where To Buy Mentos Now Mints, It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas Bing Crosby, Hey Boy Hey Girl Just Dance, White Menudo Recipe, New Business Investment, Sesame Peanut Noodles With Chicken, How Many Calories In 1 Teaspoon Of Ghee, Philadelphia University Pa Program Prerequisites, Maytag Blue Cheese Dressing, Non Conventional Meaning In Tamil, Per Hour Wages In Italy For International Students, Unique Restaurant Desserts, Filipino Lechon Recipe, M/i Homes Cameron Creek Tega Cay, Rashawn Copeland Book, Who Founded The Assassin Brotherhood, Nike Wide Basketball Shoes, Elements Of Financial System, Assassin's Creed Odyssey A Fingertip, P-anisaldehyde Ir Spectrum, Gangster Road King For Sale, What Happens To Cpp When You Die Single, Mass Spec Fragment Identifier, Belgian Flax Linen Ruffle Duvet Cover,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles