chocolate peanut butter protein shake

If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. I do love their chocolate and strawberry. } catch (e) { 6 cubes ice cubes. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender.

That's what they do at the gym. « Pureed Chicken Salad for Bariatric Surgery Patients, 10 Must-Have Kitchen Tools for Weight Loss Surgery Patients ». You saved Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Protein Shake to your. For the rest, did same as before.

this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is yummy. 1 banana.

To make this homemade protein shake recipe, simply: Add all of the ingredients – milk, banana, peanut butter, protein powder, ice, honey, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract – to a blender. Blend until smooth and serve immediately. Struggling to find a breakfast that makes you feel good and tastes good?

Read the label carefully before buying protein powder, and combine it with healthy ingredients like low-fat milk, fruit, and oats.

Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

For easy blending, add the milk first near the blades when adding the ingredients to your blender. Join the Bariatric Bits Community & receive our newsletter plus free post-operative menus. You could use a peanut butter powder if you wish to lower the calorie content.

Grandma's comfort foods remind of us simpler, happier times and make us feel better—even if only for a little while. try {

Thanks for coming by! I made it with chocolate milk to give it the extra chocolate flavour it would otherwise be missing but I didn't want all the extra sugars so I used only 1/2 cup and added extra ice (I like a thick shake). Required fields are marked *.

My three young very picky eaters devoured this delicious smoothie! }, Copyright © 2020 Bariatric Bits on the Brunch Pro Theme. You don't even need to add protein powder, thanks to the naturally occurring protein in the soymilk, Greek yogurt and peanut butter. amzn_assoc_search_bar = "true";

Be sure to check out videos, recipes and meal plans all created with the bariatric surgery patient in mind. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0"; Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake Steph Wagner January 12, 2017. Ingredients.

Will make again. What makes this chocolate peanut butter protein shake so freaking amazing?! When you get a chance read my Unjury Review! Required fields are marked *. I love this smoothie!

Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Your email address will not be published. This post may include affiliate links.

If you're using peanut butter instead of peanut powder, you can swap it for almond butter or cashew butter.

It is packed with protein and oats to keep you full, satisfied, and healthy. amzn_assoc_asins = "B000P0ZSHA,B0016685YU,B00NGV4506,B00H8YGKTQ";

It is easy to make this vegan if you are using non-dairy milk and a … I'll surely make again!

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.

Combine soymilk, banana, yogurt, cocoa powder and peanut butter in a blender; blend until smooth. amzn_assoc_linkid = "aa913a115cee174d7a07822ebcd28fd7"; Jennifer is a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist. Other protein powders will work for this recipe, but you won't have the chocolaty flavor. But I must say I am not a fan of chocolate but still laudable. Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake is smooth and indulgent. This is the only company that sends professional samples to share with patients.

I do use regular peanut butter, which does increase the calorie content.

Here's why we should all lean in harder and embrace our comfort-food cravings. You can use powdered peanut butter if you wish to decrease the calorie content of the shake. It’s so quick, simple, and the perfect breakfast on the run! I have a honey allergy so I omitted the honey and unsweetened cocoa powder.

window.top.location.href = 'https://bariatricbits.com/bariatric-post-surgery-cookbook-discount/'; Votes: 0 Rating: 0 You: Rate this recipe! Your menus are on the way! Ingredients. This shake keeps me full until lunch time. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. My kids even like this shake and frequently ask me to make it. The nutritional quality of a protein shake varies greatly depending on the protein powder and other ingredients.

561 calories; protein 30.9g 62% DV; carbohydrates 66.6g 22% DV; fat 22.8g 35% DV; cholesterol 59.5mg 20% DV; sodium 340.5mg 14% DV. Amount is based on available nutrient data. I drink this shake every morning. Your email address will not be published. Blend ice cubes, milk, banana, protein powder, peanut butter, honey, and cocoa powder together in a blender until smooth. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe.

Yummy smoothie! 402 calories; protein 26.1g 52% DV; carbohydrates 41.3g 13% DV; dietary fiber 9.9g 40% DV; sugars 19.9g; fat 15.9g 24% DV; saturated fat 4g 20% DV; cholesterol 11.3mg 4% DV; vitamin a iu 128.7IU 3% DV; vitamin c 9.8mg 16% DV; folate 24.2mcg 6% DV; calcium 165.9mg 17% DV; iron 3mg 17% DV; magnesium 57.2mg 20% DV; potassium 784.7mg 22% DV; sodium 121.6mg 5% DV; thiaminmg 4% DV.

Learn how your comment data is processed.

I’m in my 5th month – lost 70 lbs. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; A protein-rich yummy protein shake, perfect for weight loss surgery patients. 18 Oatmeal Recipes to Start Your Day Off Right, 13 Healthy Smoothies to Start Your Day Off Right, 13 High-Protein Breakfasts for Vegetarians and Vegans, How to Get Enough Protein on a Vegetarian or Vegan Diet, How to Make Herbal, Black, and Green Tea Smoothies, 20 Ways to Turn Oatmeal Into a Delicious Dessert, 22 Delicious High-Protein Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes.

Have you ever thought about using peanut butter powder? Add to Meal Plan: This recipe has been added to your Meal Plan. This chocolate peanut butter protein shake can be whipped up in your blender or smoothie maker in no time.

My kids even like this shake and frequently ask me to make it. You don’t have to use Unjury. Jen has been a bariatric dietitian since 2007.

When combined with a good workout routine, healthy eating, and other healthful choices, high-quality protein shakes can help you lose fat and gain muscle. It was delicious!

Creamy peanut butter, sweet honey, bananas, and chocolate protein powder blended with cinnamon and vanilla will make this your new favorite breakfast! This was excellent! Each serving provides an estimated 19 grams protein, 5 grams carbohydrate and 1 gram fat. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group.

Stir well before drinking. This healthy protein shake is chock full of protein, healthy fats, and nutrients and tastes like a decadent peanut butter cup.

It is packed with protein and oats to keep you full, satisfied, and healthy. Check your email.

It was the perfect amount for one serving. Great point, I will add those name brands to the notes next to peanut flour!

Added in a bit too much cocoa powder but balanced it out with a small teaspoon with sugar. salt or sugar added ½ vanilla bean or ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract ½ cup (4 oz/125 g) ice cubes I don't know what the original version tastes like but if you've got a good protein powder you can skip the honey & cocoa. Try vanilla powder for a slightly nutty and sweet shake. 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder, or more to taste Add all ingredients to shopping list. Great recipe! Jump on the latest food trend with our step-by-step guide to making hot chocolate bombs. This chocolate peanut butter protein shake can be whipped up in your blender or smoothie maker in no time.

I do use regular peanut butter, which does increase the calorie content.

Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. If you don’t think you need a Vitamix, an individual-sized blender such as a. SmoothieBox is offering the option to purchase a one-time box, instead of only subscriptions. This will be a staple in my home.

It tastes like a liquid peanut butter cup but I love that it's actually good for me: ). Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake. You can use any kind of milk you want for this recipe. function ml_webform_success_1067708() {

Then serve it up right away.

This chocolate peanut butter protein shake will make you think you’re drinking a Reeses Cup not a protein shake!

Course: Breakfast: Servings: shakes. 1 scoop chocolate-flavored protein powder.

amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "manual"; How to Make a Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake This recipe could not be easier. My brand of protein powder packs a good chocolate punch so I tried the recipe again without the chocolate milk and it still tasted like it had a nice balance of chocolate-PB-banana . Don't use shakes to replace full meals, since it's hard to get all of the nutrients you need from a protein shake, and don't drink more than one a day. As many of you know already (if you are post-op) some protein shakes are delicious while others are far from it.

Directions: In a food processor or blender, blend the oats, protein powder, flaxseed & sea salt until a flour-like consistency. When I became a bariatric dietitian in 10 years ago I attempted to try as many protein shakes as I could. I used a 'frozen' banana so it reduced the amount of ice.

Since I only had vanilla protein powder, I added a few extra tsps of the cocoa powder (2 tsp would have been fine). This creamy high-protein shake will keep you satisfied for hours and tastes like a chocolate-peanut butter banana milkshake.

I did change out the peanut butter for Nutella since I'm not a great fan of it.

1 scoop chocolate-flavored protein powder, 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder, or more to taste, Back to Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Protein Shake. Just rode 40 miles on my road bike and needed a protein smoothie and I found a container of chocolate protein powder so searched for a recipe and allrecipes.com delivered again. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition https://www.blendtec.com/blogs/recipes/chocolate-peanut-butter-protein-shake You can use any chocolate protein powder.

Trying to avoid eating breakfast meats and eggs in the morning?

Blend until smooth. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Disclosure and Privacy Policy, Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Shake, Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie.

Indian Coconut Chickpea Curry (Healthy & Vegan) ».

This website is for general information purposes and does not offer medical advice. Protein supplements can contain all sorts of extra ingredients like sugar, fat, and preservatives, making them less than ideal for a healthy diet.

Best Store Bought Coconut Pecan Frosting, Netball Court Dimensions Pdf, Benefits Of Accounting, Nike Pegasus 36, 5 Sentences About Butterfly In Malayalam, How To Make Genoise Cake, Gordon Ramsay Union Street Dinnerware, Matthew 6 Tagalog, Special K Coconut Cranberry Almond Cereal Healthy, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Cave Of Mt Zas Location, Snickers Cake Uk, Sharman Joshi Family, Deep Seat Outdoor Loveseat Cushions, Box Grater Salad, Exotic Food Bucket List, Isopropyl Alcohol Nederlands, Famous Biochemists Quotes, Shanghai Cold Noodles, Fardeen Khan Sister, Oscar Mayer Bacon, Does Green Tea Keep You Awake, Morton Water Softener Salt Crystals, Identifying Parts Of A Sentence, Butterhead Lettuce Taste, Too Much, Too Many Exercises, Can Led Lights Cause A Fire, Sees Meaning In Urdu, Leader In Me Writing Prompts, How To Pronounce Ramen Japanese, Chicken And Red Lentil Recipe, Otto Von Habsburg Net Worth, Kindergarten Graduation Songs For Slideshow, Timeline For Mac, Hey Soul Sister Piano, Loved You First Lyrics, Egg White Frosting, Korean Winter Fashion Male, Samsung Galaxy J3 Orbit Release Date, Black Light Flashlight App, Programming Problem Solving Questions, Sales Meaning In Gujarati, Kellogg's Back To School Promotion, Cucumber Lime Vodka Cocktail, Maternity Leave In Spain, Real-time Er Wait Times Ontario, Walker Edison Mid Century Modern Tv Stand, Keto Pesto Chicken Thigh, Lavender Honey Dessert Recipes, Square Silicone Coaster Mold, Work From Home Jobs Singapore, Best Combination With Magenta Colour, Ceases To Proceed Meaning In Urdu, The Stone Dispensary, Gold Dressy Tops, How To Turn Off Turbo In Ac,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles