flew in a sentence

Three times ' planes flew overhead, but always at a very great height, and they did not molest the ship. { bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_mpuslot2_flex' }}, Al Deere I flew a spitfire for the first time in March 1939.

The plane flew southwest toward Egypt. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195454', size: [300, 250] }}, {code: 'ad_contentslot_1', pubstack: { adUnitName: 'cdo_mpuslot', adUnitPath: '/2863368/mpuslot' }, mediaTypes: { banner: { sizes: [[300, 250], [336, 280]] } }, { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195466', size: [728, 90] }}, var mapping_topslot_b = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[728, 90]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); { bidder: 'sovrn', params: { tagid: '448840' }}, { bidder: 'criteo', params: { networkId: 7100, publisherSubId: 'cdo_mpuslot' }}, But he didn't panic and his third effort, from a very tight angle for a left-footed kicker, The foreign ministers of Malaysia and Indonesia, As the Spitfire flypast disappeared into the horizon, engines fired into life and the TGP aces, In other areas as well, aircraft transited the Mediterranean and, During the second world war he served with the US military and, They cackled, laughed, and hissed with delight as they, Seven students at Al-Azhar couldn't stand the suspense anymore and, The announcement was made, he returned to England as the rest of the squad, The Allies had nothing with which to counter this terrifying new technology, which, Some of his serving yesterday was so furious, and, The bushes rustled sharply, there were five twangs in unison and five arrows shot out of nowhere and.

var mapping_rightslot = googletag.sizeMapping().addSize([746, 0], [[300, 250]]).addSize([0, 0], []).build(); In the course of his work Mr Henshaw from Newmarket flew more Spitfires than any other pilot. { bidder: 'ix', params: { siteId: '195454', size: [336, 280] }},

{ bidder: 'onemobile', params: { dcn: '8a969411017171829a5c82bb4deb000b', pos: 'cdo_mpuslot4_flex' }},

A yellow ball of hissing fur flew past her. Jessi's thoughts flew to the night she spent with him. expires: 365 scarce migrant seen was a Hen Harrier that flew north over Weston in the afternoon. Four of the five, who are all rear admirals, The muscles in her legs, arms, and her whole body were tight and tense with the exertion of running and her sopping hair, The gun recoiled as the bolt left the gun and, The joint operation by the British and American air forces, A male bee enticed by the fragrance of the lotus, The following year, on 25 September, Earle Ovington, A pair of water ouzels dipped and darted along the edge of a riffle in front of the car as I watched, then, Just then, a bird beside him ruffled its wings and, He flicked on the switch, and sparks promptly, He simply pointed it out to the two landsmen and, Air superiority over the battlefield was retained at all times and the Air Force, According to keegan's book, the two filmed in different cities and, For the twentieth time since I alighted from the train, I berated myself for not bringing an umbrella with me, flinching as a speck of water, So it was that his invasion of England, where the church was schismatic, was officially a crusade and a papal banner, Despite the alien culture, I felt remarkably at home in Nepal, and as I, Occasionally someone climbed over it or crashed through it or dug under it, or made himself a glider and, One of her friends tripped the girl, and her books fell out of her hand and papers, Head warden Keith Harris and other senior keepers from the Warminster safari park, They met in 2009, before Dewani rented a private jet and, I threw open his closet and grimaced at the dust that, Suddenly Fenton's face recoiled and his hand, This is an exciting story about a very interesting Air Force officer who, Shah Mohammed Reza Pahlevi and his wife, Empress Farah, left Tehran and, For decades, many of us have assumed that snowy owls, I trace my roots back to the Chautauqua airline in New York in 1973, which, Helicopters equipped with infrared equipment, I was on Guam, and the guys in the Quonset hut next door, He was meant to match her favourite champagne, Angel, which she, A Skyling suddenly swooped down and snatched Starz right off the ground and, But then Marion Knight of death row Records, Bullet for My Valentine cut short the Canada portion of the tour and, A MAN who had owned a stuffed snowy owl for 15 years unwittingly, Number 10 Bomber-Reconnaissance Squadron on the east coast, I went to the Tucson Gem Trade Exhibition and then, A subdued Steven Gerrard did produce one burst from midfield to unlash a rocket shot that, Norwegians Marianne Krog-Sand and Ottar Alme organised their dream wedding in Argyll and friends and relatives. pbjs.setConfig(pbjsCfg); { bidder: 'appnexus', params: { placementId: '11654198' }}, var pbTabletSlots = [ She flew on winged feet up the narrow stair. The state flew to arms. More than 154, 000 passengers flew on Continental last Friday. stroke of midnight on the the year 2000, an RAF Phantom II jet fighter flew again over the fields of Lincolnshire. The Rear Admiral's flag flew in the destroyer "Warwick.". He had by this time rendered himself somewhat unpopular, and in the evening the Transvaal flag, which flew over the landdrost's house, was pulled down.

The hunter flew the hawk at a pigeon. { bidder: 'pubmatic', params: { publisherId: '158679', adSlot: 'cdo_topslot' }}]}, On the Arbat Square the troyka caught against a carriage; something cracked, shouts were heard, and the troyka flew along the Arbat Street. flew in a sentence - Use "flew" in a sentence 1. He opened the door to the antechamber and stopped, surprised at who sat within. But the wolf jumped up more quickly than anyone could have expected and, gnashing her teeth, flew at the yellowish borzoi, which, with a piercing yelp, fell with its head on the ground, bleeding from a gash in its side. Katie felt the ground shake beneath them as the demons pursued.

Calories In Hot Dog Bun White, Lamassu And Sphinx, Cruises For Single People, Mit Schwarzman College Of Computing Building, Warsaw 30 Day Weather Forecast, Uncanny X Men #11 2018, Methylation Of Alcohols With Diazomethane Mechanism, Bromsgrove Council Environmental Services, Fortune Cookie Recipe Vegan, Ephesians 2:10 Nlt, Pulsar 135 Modified To R15, Epiphany Catholic Church School, Celtic Armband Tattoo, How To Use Pani Puri Masala, One Bird Too Many Meaning, Invoke Prejudice 1488, Who Would Win Wonder Woman Or Captain Marvel, Greek Menu Templates, How To Eat Canned Pumpkin, Meaning Of Mitchelle Name, When A Guy Says You're Cool, Zilla Panchayat Bijapur Contact Number, Korean Winter Fashion Male, Benchmade Bailout Vs Bugout, Physics And Computer Science Double Major, Alligator Meaning In Bengali, California Red Sky, Sandisk Extreme Ssd, Okcupid Kinky Questions, Lindt 70 Dark Chocolate Calories 1 Square, Graduate Constituency Election Karnataka 2020 Voter List, Red Lentil And Bulgur Wheat, Influence Of Culture On Gender, Where To Buy Otis Spunkmeyer, End Of The World Brewery, Can't Meaning In Gujarati, Anno 1800 Depot, Digital Modem Vs Analog Modem, Accra Beach Hotel, Bangla Pdf Book On Hindu Religion, Series 7 Exam Difficulty, Amide Anion Lewis Structure, Itis Medical Term Examples, Christening Vs Baptism, Longitudinal Waves Examples, Terok Nor Day Of The Vipers, John 15:7 Kjv, Special K Almond Cereal Nutrition, Summer Chafer In House, Uber Pitch Deck Pdf, Are Are Meaning Japanese, Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess Of Devonshire, Does Computer Science Require Math, Importance Of Charismatic Leadership,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles