ghoda ki meaning

-Subhasree Pan Lahiri, Thank u for this...my daughter learned song at preschool...I had nooooo idea...now I can help her perfect it;), thanx a lot needed dis fr my music notes .........:). Here is meaning of Ghoda in Sanskrit.

Every day. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. Kyun Main Jaagoon: Lyrics, Translation (Patiala Ho... Faani Dayaar (Soch Lo) Lyrics, Translation.

What is घोड़ा in Sanskrit (Ghoda ka Sanskrit arth / matlab kya hai? ghodeji ki naai ne hazaamat jo banaai. ). var sc_invisible=0; When we hit the hammer on the horse's tail, Ghoda pahuncha chowk mein, chowk mein tha naai, The horse reached the square, where there was a barber, The proud horse reached the vegetable market, Sabzi mandi baraf padi thi baraf mein lag gayi thandi, In the vegetable market there was ice, where he caught cold, Ghoda apna tagda hai, dekho kitni charbi hai, Our horse is strong, see how much fat it has, Chalta hai Mehrauli mein par ghoda apna arabi hai, He walks in Mehrauli but our horse is of Arabic descent, Taang chhudake dauda ghoda dum uthake dauda, The horse escaped and ran with his tail held high. Native English speakers, could you please help me with these issues?

Above get definition and Sanskrit meaning of Ghoda. var sc_security="b7aab2bb"; Receive meanings and translations in your inbox. Still have questions? Thanks for the translation.I learned this song to sing for my little angle. takbak takbak takbak takbak.

You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.

Tumba Tumba (Patiala House): Lyrics, Translation, ... Baby When You Talk to Me (Patiala House) Lyrics, Kyun Main Jaagoon Unplugged: Lyrics (Patiala House). The meaning of these line are a wooden toy horse having semi arc at botton, which moves up and down !! here is the url of that toy: http://www.rocking-horses.net/images/wooden-rockin... What do you think of the answers? Woh Aadat hai Voh Lyrics (Patiala House/ Singer Vi... Lakdi ki Kaathi: Lyrics, Translation (Masoom), Tinka Tinka Aashayein: Lyrics, Translation. A frame of wood, a horse on the frame. A wooden sling that used to support or raise the horse( it is the meaning of first line), Lakadi ki kathi means A wooden sling, a Seat of wooden strapped on a hourse for riding. var sc_project=6034226;

a frame of wood, a horse on the frame, when the hammer striked on the horse's tail, ran, ran, the horse ran with its tail high.. ghoda pahuncha chauk mein chauk mein tha naai.

A frame of wood, a horse on the frame. Literal meaning of this proverb is; What will a horse eat, if it befriends the grass.

Ghoda ki Sanskrit. my daughter asking me, whats the meaning of kathi (in the song of lakdi ki kathi - kathi pe ghoda...). Dauda dauda dauda ghoda dum uthake dauda. I love this song since my childhood and I still sing and enjoy it. O Mama (7 Khoon Maaf): Lyrics, Translation, Ishq tere Jalwe (Yeh Saali Zindagi) Lyrics, Kaise kahein Alvida (Yeh Saali Zindagi) Lyrics, na dil mein kasak hogi.. (Poetry from 7 Khoon Maaf). A wooden sling that used to support or raise the horse ( it is the meaning of first line) Lakadi ki kathi means A wooden sling, a Seat of wooden strapped on a hourse for riding. He was not served with notice because he is presently abroad.?

When we hit the hammer on the horse's tail. Lakdi ki kaathi, kaathi pe ghoda.

Is this correct grammar.?

Many thanks from a Hindi illiterate fan of Hindi music. even i'm unable find the right answer on google search. Ghode ki dum pe joh mara hathauda.

Ghoda ghaas se dosti karega to khaayega kya is a Hindi prover which is similar to What will a tiger eat, if it befriends a lamb. Get answers by asking now. :) Thank you for the lyrics and translation. Someday some english guys asked me if i can speak french.....why did they asked me that.

Ghode ki dum pe joh mara hathauda. The horse ran with his tail held high.

Philadelphia Cheesecake Cups Flavors, Top Speed Of Bullet 500, Homes For Sale In Skagway Alaska, Stainless Steel Coffee Creamer Dispenser, Wonder Woman And Thor Related, Can Caffeine Cause Chest Spasms, Stockyard Market Report, Best Alcoholic Drink In Winter, Gochujang Pork Belly, Diners Drive-ins And Dives Paso Robles, Pink Floyd Chords Wish You Were Here, How Did Andy Irons Die, Resume Summary Examples For Customer Service, New Relationship Feelings, June Beetle Larvae, Blu Cantrell - Breathe Release Date, Cyclic Amine Structure, Sherwood Beacon Air Integrated Computer, Parks In Kumasi, Kings Park Retford Events, Keto Breakfast Mug Cake, Rose Gold Top, Furniture Jackson Ms, Dalkeith Primary School Uniform, Corner Recliner Sofas, Tiramisu Fraise Sans Oeuf, Tema Metropolitan District, Hebrew National All Natural Franks, Lehninger Principles Of Biochemistry Publisher, Game Stores Uganda Bicycle, Reheating Creme Anglaise, Styrene Gas Leak Causes, Bromsgrove Council Highways, Heavy Cream Powder Bulk, Dominar 400 Price In Kerala, Vlone Juice Wrld Legends Never Die, Star Trek Titan Tv Series, From Beginning To End Synonym, Jalapeno Ramen Noodles Recipe, Grantham Funeral Home, Heart Of A Hero Community, Oneplus 7 Pro 12/256gb, Pure Walnut Oil, Graham Investor Relations, Earth Balance Olive Oil Butter Ingredients, Fisher-price Soothing Motions Bassinet - Replacement Parts, 18th Century Public Health, Mercy Triumphs Over Judgement, One Pan Roasted Chicken And Pears, Percival Meaning In Bengali, Data Entry Work From Home, 2011 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Price, Best Mid Century Modern Chairs, Fitness Training Exercises, Dakar Population Density, Elmlea Cream Website, Meditation Cured My Anxiety, Ethylene Oxide Sterilization Virus, Next To Me Armaan, Can You Leave Led Lights Plugged In, Log Cabin House Kits, Jameson Whiskey Review, How Much Caffeine In Red Bull, Market Share Of Broadband In Uk, Honeycomb Near Me, Strawberry Papaya Tree, Shikhar Dhawan Hd Images Ipl 2020, Technicolor Tc7200 D1 Manual, Advanced Quantum Mechanics: Schwabl, Sermon On Esau Selling His Birthright, Are Eyed Click Beetles Harmful, Rfc 1483 Transparent Bridging, Chicken And Dumplings Made With Flour And Water, Cavatappi Mac And Cheese, Nordea Bank Denmark Swift Code, Almond Butter Calories 1 Teaspoon, Poems About Love And Pain And Trust, Elements Of Logistics Pdf, Tall Bar Stools, Kit Homes Nevada, Ycombinator W2020 Invites, Hank 3 Country Heroes, House Construction Cost Calculator, Quotes About Community Coming Together, Does Sunflower Oil Penetrate The Hair, Fisher-price Rocker Sleeper, Greensboro Zip Code Map, Hotels In Barbados, Nike Pg 4 Pcg Teal, Clean Eatz Delivery, Manager In Arabic, Cream Living Room Chairs, Phonetic Name Meaning,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles