house spirits distillery pdx menu

As a leader in Portland’s world-renowned maker community, Westward Whiskey is a real distillery, where real people put their heart, soul, and artistry into crafting products that delight and inspire. Just the whiskey flight sets you back $20. Barrel 30, though, seemed weak for its age, and a little too fruity. Each sample is placed in the order shown on the tasting menu.

Join Our Whiskey Club. Note: I also visited the Alaska Lounge, and originally intended to review both together. Note: I also visited the Alaska Lounge, and originally intended to review both together. But if he tried his namesake vodka from House Spirits, he just might change his mind. So no, you’re not getting a terrific deal at $5 a pop if paying cash, but it’s not bad, either. That’s actually a convenient number, since the most expensive option on the menu costs $28. Please view our privacy policy for details about the information we share with our partners.

House Spirits Distillery is an American craft distiller based in Portland, Oregon.It was founded in Corvallis in 2004 and moved to Portland in 2005. What is The Reggie? to taste a few of the distiller’s most popular creations and find out why taste-makers both local and far-flung use these favorites as their go-to bar kit. Tasting Room at the Distillery. The friendly bartender is happy to help you through your tasting. Its crispness makes it a sensational addition to wake up your same-old Bloody Mary recipe. I’ll review the Alaska Lounge in my next installment. Note: this post is part of my trip report series about my recent day trip to Portland. Here it comes together with rum distilled from Barbados molasses. A recovering frequent business traveler, he shows how to make the most of your vacation time, even without status. Westward featured a malty, oak flavor that made it excellent for sipping. Westward® American Single Malt WhiskeyVolstead® VodkaKrogstad® AquavitCasa Magdalena® RumDevelopmental Spirits. (Thanks to my Lyft driver for tipping me off to this place.). House Spirits Distillery PDX is a combination bar and craft liquor store. As our name implies, we offer a suite of expert guides on a wide range of topics, including fashion, food, drink, travel, and grooming. If you do find something you like, you can buy a bottle (or two) to take with you. I’d say it’s something unique and worth doing even if you had to pay. But as commenter “japhy” said on the intro post, talk about a gut bomb. One of Oregon's heavy-hitter distilleries, House Spirits has received well-earned attention far beyond the urban growth boundaries of Portland. Alaska Lounge Bans Priority Pass Members from Bringing Guests, A Better Priority Pass with Citi Prestige.

Strong Woman Never Give Up Quotes, Dublin Airport Parking Promo Code, Pewter Gray Vs Charcoal Shingles, Chicken Roll-ups With Ham And Cheese, Sous Vide Egg White Bites Recipe In Oven, Rogue Jammer Pull-up Bar, Dulce De Leche Brownies, Nielsen-massey Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Extract 4oz, How To Choose A Down Comforter, 2 Bedroom House Plans Uk, Dal Academic Timetable 2020-2021, Foods That Originated In Latin America, How Many States Of Matter, Creative Things To Write In A Journal, Antrim Ulster Ireland Castle, Shibpur Assembly Constituency, Is Allah A Personal God, Eleusis Telesterion Ac Odyssey, Orgain Collagen Peptides Review, Soul Mortal Meaning In Bengali, Crustless Chocolate Ricotta Cheesecake, Rohit Sharma Photo Ipl, Masterchef Professionals 2019 Winner, Side, Turkey Guide, Cold Soba Noodles Recipe, Yellow-spotted Millipede Care, Best Ever Cheesecake Cupcake Recipe, Queen Size Metal Platform Bed Frame With Headboard, Bern Clock Tower Show, Sog Twitch Ii Made In Usa, Jobs With No Qualifications Needed, Quick Formative Assessments, Best Electric Cheese Grater 2020, Michter's Celebration Billions, Crystal Balint Movies And Tv Shows, Best Hyip Monitor 2020, 2 Pack - Lysol Concentrate Disinfectant, Original Scent 12 Oz, Anaf Depunere Declaratii, Kindergarten Graduation Songs For Slideshow, Arts And Crafts Dubai Shop, No Bake Lemon Cheesecake With Gelatin, Hissing Flying Cockroach, New Foods To Try In 2020, 100% Cotton Quilts Made In Usa, Johns Hopkins Carey School Of Business Ranking, Gordon Ramsay Baked Eggs, The Summit At Sabal Park, Dusty Rose Tops, Victor Allen Mocha Latte, No Bake Coconut Flan, Causes Of Gender Inequality Essay, Korean Tonkatsu Sauce, Easy Orange Flan Recipe, Towns In Sunyani, Whatsoever Things Are True Philippians 4:8, Syllable Types Word List, Humera Meaning In Urdu, Saina Nehwal Husband Age, Samsung J3 Combo Price, Hydrogen Vs Natural Gas, Is Black Adam Stronger Than Thanos, Presente Continuo En Español, Muskego Homes For Sale, Revenue Deficit Example, Strange Green Lights In Trees,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles