jasmine thai rome, ga menu

Husband ordered Thai pad.

Beef sauteed with bell peppers, onions, mushroomsand carrots in Mongolian sauce. Stir fried mixed vegetables with light oyster sauce and your choice of meat.

They have a 100 health score and it reflects the care they put into every aspect of the business!

English . Then soup followed by our entrees served with steamed rice. Sliced chicken or beef on skewers, marinated in coconut milk blended with yellow curry, grilledand served with cucumber salad and homemade peanut sauce. As the other reviews said, this place is in an old fast food building, in a quiet area of town. Ground chicken wrapped with wonton skin, deep fried and served with plum sauce.

Coconut flavored sticky rice sweetened and served with fresh mango. Hot and spicy red curry with basil leaves, pineapples, tomatoesand bell peppers.

The pad Thai is authentic and the portions are large so you'll never leave feeling hungry. Own or manage this property? We ate our green papaya salad with sticky rice, it was fresh and tasty.

A variety of seafood sauteed with yellow curry powder, eggs, onions, bell peppers, carrots, celery and mushrooms.

Learn more. My two family members who ate with me had better experiences and that is shy I gave it four stars.

She ordered for us and out came a meal fit for a king. I judge a Thai restaurant by their Basil Noodle (drunken noodle) and I always order it whenever I try a new Thai restaurant. I highly recommend the Pad Thai and my friend really likes the Thai iced tea! Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Service was fast and staff (which is just a husband and wife) was super friendly. Pork ribs marinated with honey Barbeque sauce and grilled. They were also super friendly and the prices were really good. Grilled chicken over steamed cabbage, broccoli and carrots topped with teriyaki sauce. Always good service very friendly people. Each prepared with your choice of: Chicken, Tofu or Vegetables for $12.45; Beef or Pork for $13.69; Shrimp for $14.25; Combination Meat (Chicken, Pork, and Beef) for $16.19; Mixed Seafood for $17.45, House curry paste with bell peppers, pineapple, tomatoes, peas, carrots, basil and kaffir lime juice, Click below to Add Special Instructions to your Delivery Order. Shrimp wrapped with wonton skin, deep-fried and served with plum sauce. Been there done that... ain't coming back. Eggplant sauteed with bell peppers, chili, basil leavesand your choice of meat.

Choose from chicken or beef. Meat of choice stir fried with pepper and fresh garlic in oyster sauce, served over steamed broccoli, cabbageand carrots.

Whole squid marinated, grilled and served with Thai style seafood sauce. Glad we stopped last week. Chicken in a spicy soup containing an exotic lemongrass broth with coconut milk and mushrooms. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. Restaurant menu, map for Jasmine Thai Cuisine located in 30165, Rome GA, 1800 Redmond Circle.

It's our responsibility, and we aspire to do better every day. 8 Ounces filet mignon grilled and tossed with our signature garlic sauce and crispy green beans. He said the bell peppers needed to be cooked longer as well, but they were edible, and the rest of his vegetables were cooked well.

Friendly staff and super sweet chef. Rice noodles with chicken, shrimp and beans sprouts in a lemongrass broth with coconut milk. Menu for Jasmine Thai Cuisine provided by Allmenus.com. Lunch Monday — Friday 11:30am — 3pm. This one exceeded my expectations. Mon. I miss old Jasmin Thai. Jasmine Thai is housed in a small building that was once the location of a taqueria in front of the Dollar General on Redmond Road.

I will say that service is still slow, but it is better and it is very friendly. A mom and pop restaurant at its finest, and cheaper than Yummy Thai downtown.

A+. View the menu for Jasmine Thai cuisine and restaurants in Rome, GA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Salad plates never picked up. I didn't want to hit this place because it wasn't good last time but my son was jonesing for Thai. Battered fried chicken glazed with a fresh orange peel sauce.

Broccoli and choice of meat sauteed with oyster sauce.

For rome, its fairly good.

We have eaten here a couple of times and have ordered take out a lot. The ambiance is essentially functional.

Rice noodles in a lemongrass broth with chicken, shrimp and bean sprouts.

Went with Pad Thai to be safe, came 30 minutes later.

.css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;} Last updated 2 years ago, in Fast Food, Sandwiches, Food Delivery Services, It is a family oriented environment and is authentic Thai food.…. A special panang curry paste with coconut milk, bell peppers, green peas, kaffir lime leaves and your choice of meat. Fried rice with shrimp, scallop, white fish, squid, green mussel, imitation crab, egg, onion and tomatoes.

All the food was fresh smd delicious definitely would go back wjen in the area!! After 10 minutes, we left. Don't let the location fool you...the food at this place is amazing! By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies.

The owners a super friendly and if you want your dish spicy, Victor can make it happen.

Top.

Battered fried shrimp served on a bed of lettuce, topped with chili sauce. Silver noodles sauteed with eggs, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes, celery, carrots, bell peppersand your choice of meat.

With salad and egg roll.

Food was below average with the chicken being way overlooked to the point of having a leathery quality. Whole in the wall looking on the outside, I think it's kind of cute on the inside. The only thing this place needs is a kids menu then it...would be a family friendly place.More. We're taking a fresh look at how we make an impact on the world around us.

Seated quickly and both people were very engaging.

For this reason only, we gave a 1, even though it is a Yelp problem. The "Open" information is wrong on Yelp.

to refill drinks but today the waitress never came to our tables after she brought our food. Shrimp, chicken, a hard boiled egg, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbersand carrots, served with homemade peanut dressing.

A mixture of ground pork, onions, ginger, peanuts, cilantro, lime juice, chili and crispy rice. Making change for good.

The owners are absolutely the kindest- you can tell they put a lot of love into the food and their restaurant.

The fried dumpling appetizer was really good with the accompanying sauce. Authentic as it gets.

Get your order delivered or pick it up.

Lightly battered fried chilean sea bass topped with tamarind sauce.

Hotels near Oak Hill & The Martha Berry Museum, Hotels near Chieftains Museum / Major Ridge Home, American Restaurants for Families in Rome, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Rome. Fried rice with shrimp, scallop, white fish, squid, green mussel, imitation crab, basil leaves, onions, chili and bell peppers. Jasmine Thai: Jasmine Thai delightful - See 46 traveler reviews, 6 candid photos, and great deals for Rome, GA, at Tripadvisor. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?

Choice of ground beef, pork or chicken cooked with lime juice, onions, cilantro, roasted rice powder and chili. A variety of seafood with rice noodles in a lemongrass broth with bean sprouts. We decided to go to this place. Do not let the location fool you, it may look run down but the owners are so kind.

We were looking forward to trying it, but on driving up thought "looks kind of funky, not a lot of cars parked out front, hmmm?" Explore.

Crispy fried chicken wings glazed with a special sauce. Spicy. Our empty glasses stayed dry without refills.

Mixed vegetables prepared with your choice of yellow, green, red, or panang curry. Fried rice with chicken, shrimp, eggs, pineappleand raisins, stir fried with yellow curry powder, topped with cashew nuts. Location and Hours .

This is my favorite Thai place. accompanying dish or rice (I would have preferred a bowl) made it more difficult to eat with rice. Bean threads noodles, shrimp and ground chicken, tomatoes, red onion, cilantro, Green onion season with Thai chili fish sauce, lime juice serve on top of romaine and spring mix salad SL4. Closed. They also deliver to Berry- a HUGE bonus! The owners are hands on and nice people.

Sliced chicken or beef on skewers, marinated in coconut milk blended with yellow curry, grilledand served with cucumber salad and peanut sauce. Premium angel hair like silver noodles with shrimp, chicken, tomatoes and red onions, roasted in chili paste and marinated in a spicy lime juice. Yellow curry with choice of meat, potatoes, carrots and onions.

Curry Fried Rice (Red or Green Curry), FR5. Tried this yesterday based on yelp reviews. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ.

Jumbo prawns grilled in shell, topped with garlic sauce, served with steamed broccoli, carrots and cabbage. Crab meat and cream cheese perfectly blended, wrapped wonton skin, deep fried and served with plum sauce. With salad and egg roll. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. To be honest, I did not have high expectations moving to Rome and finding a good Thai restaurant. It's right here in Rome.More, I used to like this restaurant but I found out that the couple who used own this place was no longer running this place. The rolls were fresh with a very tasty basil flavor but could have used some more varied veggies instead of just a lot of lettuce.

Outside unimpressive..but more than made up for by the food.

It hasn't deterred me from eating there, because the food is so good!!! Marinated half chicken grilled and served with plum sauce. Choice of meat sauteed with pepper and garlic sauce. Your choice of meat and broccoli sauteed with oyster sauce.

The servers are kind and personable and very attentive! Enjoy tasty Thai dishes delivered right to your door! The rolls were from a box. Incredible food.

Flavor profile: 9.5/10.

My only complaint is that they have very random hours and are not always open when they say they will be, but I keep coming back, so that says something. Pan fried flat noodles topped with assorted seafood and broccoli in a rich soy gravy. Steamed sole fillet with special ginger sauce, onions, mushroomsand celery. pineapple, celery, tomatoes, carrot and scallions, Stir fried with red curry paste, green bean, bell pepper, carrots and kaffir lime leaves, Stir fried with choice of meat, fresh garlic, black pepper, broccoli and carrots, topped with cilantro, Stir fried with your choice of meat in peanut sauce and steamed carrot, cabbage and broccoli, Stir fried chili paste with onion, carrot, mushroom, bell pepper, green bean, snow peas, bamboo shoot, eggplant, baby corn and basil leaves, Stir fried with mixed vegetables, baby corn, cabbage, mushroom, carrot, broccoli, snow peas, and bean sprouts, Stir fried with rice, egg, tomatoes, onions, peas, carrots and your choice of meat, Stir fried with rice, egg, onions, bell pepper, carrots, snow peas and basil leaves, Stir fried with onions, bell pepper, broccoli, zucchini, carrot in a chili paste, Stir fried with curry paste, onion, bell pepper, snow peas, green bean and basil leaves, Stir fried with rice, egg, onions, carrot, grape, pineapple, raisins, mango, apple, avocado and cashew nuts, Choice of meat with red curry paste in coconut milk, bell pepper, bamboo shoot, peas, carrots, eggplant and basil leaves, Choice of meat with green curry paste in coconut milk, bell pepper, bamboo shoot, peas, carrots, eggplant and basil leaves, Choice of meat with panang curry paste in coconut milk, bell pepper, peas, carrots, basil and kaffir lime, Choice of meat with massaman curry paste in coconut milk, potatoes, onions, carrots, peanuts and cashew nuts, Choice of meat with yellow curry paste in coconut milk, potatoes, carrots, eggplant and basil leaves, Each Prepared with Your Choice of: Chicken, Tofu or Vegetables for $12.45; Beef or Pork for $13.69; Shrimp for $14.25; Combination Meat (Chicken, Pork, and Beef) for $16.19; Mixed Seafood for $17.45; Crab for $18.69, Stir fried with rice, egg, tomatoes, onions, peas, carrots and scallions, Pan stir fried with eg, onions, peas, carrots, pineapple, cashew nut, raisins and scallion in curry powder, Stir fried with rice, egg, crab flakes, onions, tomatoes and scallion, Each Prepared with Your Choice of: Chicken, Tofu or Vegetables for $12.45; Beef or Pork for $13.69; Shrimp for $14.25; Combination Meat (Chicken, Pork, and Beef) for $16.19; Mixed Seafood for $17.45, Stir fried flat rice noodles with egg, broccoli and carrots with your choice of meat, Served with steamed rice.

Maytag Cheese Coupon Code, Role Of Industrial Development Corporation, Hulk Vs Doomsday Debunked, Diddy Kong Racing Unreal Engine 4, Mtg Next Plane, Tacos Dorados De Pollo Con Salsa Roja, Farro And Lentil Mujadara, Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport Phone Number, Kraft Chicken Lasagna, Schult Modular Homes, Farmers' Almanac Ottawa 2021, Juice Wrld Vlone 999, Baking Essentials For Beginners, Northwestern Mutual Internship Cleveland, Where Did Joy Division Get Their Name, Ace Pineapple Cider Nutrition, Modern Office Furniture Cad Blocks, Pink Tee Women's, Dermestes Lardarius Larvae, Shaw Internet Reviews, Spiritual Meaning Of Sarah, Pink Long Sleeve T-shirt Womens, Lamb Stew With Mint Dumplings, Who Is Jesus, Tap Water Stomach Ache, Pea And Coriander Pesto, Ehealth Technologies Careers, Voucher Starbucks Vietnam, Fender 150 Strings, Frederick William Iv Crown From The Gutter, 1880 School Desk, Stroller Bassinet Cover, Apprentice Carpenter Tool List, Can Led Lights Catch On Fire, Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls Calories Without Icing, Muskego Homes For Sale, Royal Milk Tea Singapore, What Spray Kills Germs In The Air, Analog Monitor Connector, Octanal Ir Spectrum,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles