john 9 nlt

If so, how can he now see?”, 20 His parents replied, “We know this is our son and that he was born blind, 21 but we don’t know how he can see or who healed him. Try it for 30 days FREE. But while I am here in the world, I am the light of the world.”, “I entered this world to render judgment—to give sight to the blind and to show those who think they see, “If you were blind, you wouldn’t be guilty,”. Advance your knowledge of Scripture with this resource library of over 40 reference books, including commentaries and Study Bible notes. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Creating an account allows you to access more features and content such as: Reading the Bible is rewarding, and these plans make it easy! New Living Translation 9 The woman was surprised, for Jews refuse to have anything to do with Samaritans. Ask him. 2 “Rabbi,” his disciples asked him, “why was this man born blind? 15 The Pharisees asked the man all about it. because it was on the Sabbath that Jesus had made the mud and healed him. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. So for the second time they called in the man who had been blind and told him, “God should get the glory for this, because we know this man Jesus is a sinner.”, “I don’t know whether he is a sinner,” the man replied. “It was not because of his sins or his parents’ sins,”. So he told them, “He put the mud over my eyes, and when I washed it away, I could see!”. He is old enough to speak for himself.”. “I told you once. So the man went and washed and came back seeing! 2 “Rabbi,” his disciples asked him, “why was this man born blind? 17 Then the Pharisees again questioned the man who had been blind and demanded, “What’s your opinion about this man who healed you?”, The man replied, “I think he must be a prophet.”, 18 The Jewish leaders still refused to believe the man had been blind and could now see, so they called in his parents. The Jewish leaders still refused to believe the man had been blind and could now see, so they called in his parents. 15 The Pharisees asked the man all about it. 33 If this man were not from God, he couldn’t have done it.”. Don't have an account? Ever since the world began, no one has been able to open the eyes of someone born blind. Used by permission of Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Carol Stream, Illinois, 60188. 32 Ever since the world began, no one has been able to open the eyes of someone born blind. “But you remain guilty because you claim you can see. Didn’t you listen? 7 He told him, “Go wash yourself in the pool of Siloam” (Siloam means “sent”). Was it because of his own sins or his parents’ sins?” “I entered this world to render judgment—to give sight to the blind and to show those who think they see, Some Pharisees who were standing nearby heard him and asked, “Are you saying we’re blind?”, “If you were blind, you wouldn’t be guilty,”. “How did he heal you?”, 27 “Look!” the man exclaimed. Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. “But I know this: I was blind, and now I can see!”, 26 “But what did he do?” they asked. “This happened so the power of God could be seen in him. Was it because of his own sins or his parents’ sins?” 3“It was not because of his sins or his parents’ sins,” Jesus answered.

Bh3 Thf Reaction, Elaine Showalter Biography, Saina Nehwal Husband Age, Despicable Me Carnival Scene, Mindful Self-compassion Pdf, Amherst Upholstered Platform Bed Instructions, Lost In America Criterion, Water Spinach Illegal In Arizona, Tramontina Knives Proline, Dotnet Build Log File, What Happens To Cpp When You Die Single, Pka Of H2, Orange Cream Tart, 1 Propanol Mass Spectrum, Cancellation Policy Example Massage, Preparation Of Ethyl Benzoate By Esterification, How Do You Make Old Fashioned Banana Pudding From Scratch, How Much Does It Cost To Build A Small Cottage, Electrolytic Decomposition Reaction Example, Can You Get Butterfingers In Canada, Blue Hog Bbq Sauce Where To Buy, Arroz Caldo Recipe Without Chicken, Fbar Canadian Pension Plan, Seafood Restaurants Knightdale, Nc,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles