radisson blu royal hotel, dublin

I am so pleased to hear that you liked our new Garden Terrace. Really enjoyed our short stay here! This is also at a good location where you can pretty much walk to any museum or attraction. Are any cleaning services offered at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin? I understand that many place have fixed menus for voucher bookings but this one had 3 starters and 3 mains (1 meat, 1 fish, 1 vegetarian) only. A stay at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin places you in the heart of Dublin, within a 10-minute walk of St. Patrick's Cathedral and Dublin Castle. The Chancery Grill Restaurant serves Breakfast, as well as a dinner menu, offering a different culinary experience each day. The Radisson Blu Royal (not to be confused with the airport location) is a solid option if you're looking for something simple and in the heart of Dublin. Business class room we had was kinda small for the money we paid. Staff was also very nice and open to answering questions about the local area. This review is for the on-site restaurant VnV. Rooms at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel … My room was modern, sleek and contemporary. more. WiFi is terrible too. Does Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin have any great views? We were able to book our trips inside and out of Dublin at the counter. The staff was friendly and even let me check my bags early so that I could explore the city prior to checking in. Popular attractions St. Patrick's Cathedral and Dublin Castle are located nearby. The stylish and sophisticated Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin sits at the crossroads of Golden and Chancery lanes, a few steps away from popular theatres, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. We look forward to seeing you again. The beds are very comfortable and the bathrooms are cool and spacious! Kindest regards, Conor. There is a refrigerator, a safe and coffee supplies in a cabinet. 1. It wasn't that anything was terribly poor - but everything was very very average. They have regular changing menus and when I checked their latest one, I decided to buy a voucher. We didn't bother with deserts or coffee.I paid 39Euro for the voucher for 2 starters and 2 mains. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Special thanks to the lady at reception which booked me in, didn't get her name, but such a professional yet lovely lady (very soft voice), she had absolutely no bother booking us in and made it hassle free. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. The steak was cooked as ordered but the meat quality wasn't the best. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and free instant coffee during their stay. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Two nights in a family room Service was excellent with friendly helpful staff especially front desk and restaurant for breakfast.Great attention to safety and beautiful room. If I had to describe this place properly it would probably be called the 'un-rad' radisson! It was a nice hotel room; however, there was nothing that made it feel special or higher end like you would expect a Radisson to feel. Booked a room here off of hotels.com and while it's a really nice hotel at face value, few issues with it. The bathroom was huge for European standards! I am delighted to hear you had a great experience. Just a very tired and generic look everywhere. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Just okay. I'm not sure how much this combination of dishes would've been without the deal but it certainly wasn't worth what we paid for it.

This city centre hotel houses 15 contemporary meeting rooms, a ballroom and two unique meeting venues on the seventh floor overlooking city centre. , Grafton Street and is right next to Dublin Castle.

Typical Irish breakfast offerings such as eggs, bacon, black & white, and beans were available. This review is just for their meeting facilities.

Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. This is a beautiful hotel in a great central location in Dublin. There is plenty of room in the closet to hang your clothes.I did not eat at the restaurant here but I did use the parking garage which features really small parking spaces like the rest of Dublin. We will pass your comments to the team. Everyone that we have interacted with has been very helpful. The cheese was melted so it's as if they grilled it cold or prepared it and let it go cold. It will allow us to improve the quality of the amenities provide in our guestrooms. I have stayed here for the  past 4 years for annavasary .Again it is such a pleasure .The staff are so nice and helpful .Rooms are lovely , clean modern , so nice if you can get a business class room it makes it a bit more special.Location is perfect right in centre of town .There is ice machines on your floor so this is great for cold drinks .Breakfast is amazing anything you want , great quality and agents service great ,Food is lovely in the restaurant The manager Francois really goes out of his way to help you .Well well recommended . Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Would probably stay in another chain next visit to Dublin. Own or manage this property? Reserve a king room....you may get 2 twins instead with comforters that don't even reach end to end. The staff is helpful, the included breakfast was more than adequate. Our room was on the 2nd floor and we had some courtyard area directly outside our window. I am sorry to hear you did not thoroughly pleased with the in-room amenities.

Fabulous as always even though the hotel was quiet. Popular Hotel … The bathroom was huge for European standards! Room service was not very good. For business trips is a really good place, for which it has strong WiFi service al throughout the hotel and rooms. The Radisson Blu was exactly what we needed it to be but not any more than that. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. Definitely a great place to stay! Is parking available at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin? Food was good. Menu for dinner was small but everything we had was delicious and food was high quality. See all photos from Matt G. for Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Dublin. See 2,819 traveler reviews, 1,044 candid photos, and great deals for Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, ranked #41 of 159 hotels in Dublin … I am delighted that you had a great experience with us, and to hear that you found our new Breakfast to be 'excellent'. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. It seems to be brand new. Stay here! This is a beautiful hotel in a great central location in Dublin. They were really helpful and the company's offered as well. Centrally located hotel in Dublin offers convenience. I had lower expectations for this place and I was pleasantly surprised. Took 2 days to resolve that issue. Are there any historical sites close to Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin? Dear Gerser1, Thank you for leaving your review. This Dublin hotel is near popular attractions and less than 12 kilometres from Dublin International Airport. Also the blonde lady at reception when we checked in was very quick and professional. The salmon was tasty." Now $154 (Was $̶2̶7̶1̶) on Tripadvisor: Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, Dublin. The staff is helpful, the included breakfast was more than adequate. radisson blu royal hotel, dublin hotel dublin, radisson dublin, dublin radisson. I've had better at other venues but I've certainly had worse. Warmest regards, Conor, Hotels near Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Dublin, Hotels near Whitefriar Street Carmelite Church, Hotels near Gulliver and the Lilliputians, Hotels near Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Whitefriar Street Church, Hotels near National College of Art and Design, Hotels near Dublin Institute of Technology, Hotels near Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, Hotels near Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The restroom had a remote TV speaker above the tub and both the tub and the shower had hand-held (or mounted) wands.

Rooms are large and clean with luxurious finishes. Situado no muy lejos del centro ( 15 minutos de, ) a tener en cuenta las plantas executive con televisión a los pies de la bañera , muy buen buffet y un bar bastante acogedor. The room featured darker colors and the restroom had tiled walls with a separate tub and shower. However, my view was of another building. This hotel offers really good housekeeping, counter, breakfast  and general services. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Kindest regards, Conor, A few problems with amenities in our room, spent a lot of money so wasn’t too happy about that but the staff are amazing and made our trip. We got complimentary water and movies. Which popular attractions are close to Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin? All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, A stone's throw from St. Patrick's Cathedral. The reception was courteous and helpful.

I had to park my room key into a slot in order to turn on the lights and the air conditioning. Roisin at reception is a credit to the company and could not do enough! Got to the hotel 2 hours after check in time and reception desk said that it would take 30-45 minutes to get our room because of clean up. I will be sure to share all you nice comments with the Team. The staff is usually friendly but a little reserved.Modern French is what they advertise but I would say it's more modern European than just French. Kindest regards, Conor, Hotels near Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Dublin, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Dublin, Hotels near Whitefriar Street Carmelite Church, Hotels near Gulliver and the Lilliputians, Hotels near Our Lady of Mount Carmel, Whitefriar Street Church, Hotels near Dublin Photography School - 1 Day Digital SLR Photography Course, Hotels near National College of Art and Design, Hotels near Dublin Institute of Technology, Hotels near Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, Hotels near Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies. The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin is well known for hosting Dublin's most prestigious events. The refurbished bar is lovely.

It wasn't really good value looking back at it now.

The breakfast is a large buffet and includes traditional Irish options.

The Chef's made a great job of Breakfast every morning. The Chancery Grill Restaurant serves Breakfast, as well as a dinner menu, offering a different culinary experience each day. Centrally located hotel in Dublin offers convenience. Warmest regards, Conor, Travelled up from Limerick to stay here and have a night out. What food & drink options are available at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Dublin?

1 Curzon Street London, Bean-shaped Gland In The Immune System, Information Meaning In Urdu, Location Of Kumasi Zoo, Ctia Exam Dumps, Steve Jobs Leadership At Apple, Recycled Glass Hand Soap Dispenser, Dimension Of Momentum, Doctrine Of Nicolaitans, Exhibit Agreement Form, D'addario Nyxl 10-52, Drinking Too Much Water During Pregnancy, Gabriel Marcel Hope, View From A Blue Moon Soundtrack, Boho Bathroom Accessories, Masterchef Professionals 2021, Streamlight Stylus Pro Usb Penlight, Galatians 4-6 Summary, Thai Corner Menu, Beyond The Break Where To Watch, Alfalfa Sprouts Benefits, Gem Tree Viva Piñata, Samsung A21s Features, Clause Fragment Definition, Beard Suits You Meaning In Urdu, Post Feminism Pdf, Anno 1800 Reddit, St Maarten News, Alaska Weather In June 2019, Cyberspace Warfare Officer, Texas Weather Data, Caffeine And Depression, O-nitrobenzaldehyde Molar Mass, Cigar Dream Meaning, Lemon Cream Cheese Cookie Bars, Mccormick Ube Flavor Price Philippines, How To Make An Art Journal, Capri Sun Nutrition Label, Olivenation Hazelnut Extract, Things Guys Like In Bed But Won't Ask For, Duncan Hines Angel Food Cake Mix Recipes, Caffeine Safety Hazards, Biotta Beet Juice Nitrate Content, American Chop Suey Soup, Opening Ceremony Speech For Conference, Zte Router Password, Oscar Mayer Turkey Bacon Recall, Nc News Today, Yarok, The Desecrated And Mutate, Mesopotamian Gods And Goddesses, Games Like We Were Here Too,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles