red curry lentils

Super super delicious and filling. This was delicious and super easy! Thanks so much for the lovely review, Gail. This recipe looks delicious – I’m making it tonight! I haven’t cooked much with lentils (surprisingly). Spicy fills you up more and helps me eat less! Aw, thanks so much for your kind words and lovely review, Michelle! It’s delicious. I didn’t add any sugar, didn’t miss it. I cant wait to try more recipes! This is a winner!

I upped the turmeric in the curry as suggested for depth of flavor and gave the dish a squeeze of lime juice before serving. Had I made it with the other curry paste it definitely would have been SPICY!! Prepare basic onion and tomato base with spices then add lentils, water and simmer the mixture until cooked. Thanks for pointing that out, Tina! Thank you to Safeway for sponsoring this post! I think I’m gonna start adding more to it. This is a winter staple recipe in our house!

I made this for our women’s retreat dinner last Friday night. First, that recommended rice cooking method was a huge improvement to the mush my rice cooker normally turns out. No matter what you do, don’t skip the pickled onions. This looks really good! We’re so glad you enjoyed it, Jess! I added a jalapeno and used the coconut milk. REALLY excellent (perfect?) I love when I have everything on hand and can make a 30ish minute meal. This recipe is ssoooooooooo good!! Get our copy of FAN FAVORITES featuring 20 of our most loved, highly-rated recipes!

Thanks for sharing, Tanya! I’ve made this a couple times and have successfully added various roasted veggies such as cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts, and sweet potato for some more body.

Hi Dana! I put it in a tortilla with rice, red bell pepper, and some cabbage and it was great! And, making this lentil curry is really simple.

I doubled the recipe and quartered the amount of tomato paste (so an 8oz can) because that was all I had in the pantry.

doubled the recipe (at least 2 cups of lentils) and used a lot more of the red curry paste. I didn’t have any broth handy so I dissolved a vegan stock cube in one of the cups of water. <3 thank you! xoxo. Use ctrl+f or ⌘+f on your computer or the "find on page" function on your phone browser to search existing comments! Saving this recipe! I doubled the ginger (love ginger) and carrots (can never have too much carrot) but otherwise stuck to the recipe, including the ‘pickled’ red onion. Great serving tip! As always! But. xo, Made it with just half spoon of the cury paste so its kid friendly and 2 spoonfulls of coconut milk full fat, i loved it but most inportantly the fussy kid I babysit loved it too :), Whoop! I will definately make it again. All packaged in a cozy, warm … Didn’t have broth in the kitchen, and was too lazy to go get some, so spiced up some water with what I had in the pantry and still worked out.

Made this tonight and it was excellent. It is a favorite!!

I did not have a red curry paste so I used my own home-grown lemongrass, chili powder, cumin, curry leaves and lemon juice instead.

Dana, you are amazing! Vegan, gluten free & healthy dish, Vietnamese healthy spring rolls with peanut butter sauce ». <3. In the end I topped Costco’s Edamame spaghetti noodles with 1/3rd of the recipe and it was wonderful! (Ok I just tasted it, gotta go)!! This recipe was magnificent!!! Xo.

I am giving this a 5 star rating because it is easy and tasty.

Thanks for the post! Can’t wait to try this! Add tomato paste, chopped tomatoes, garam masala and cook until tender or it gets to a sauce like consistency, Now add red lentils and water; bring it to boil, Add salt, cinnamon stick and bay leaves. I couldn’t wait to eat the leftovers and will likely make this a few times a month.

Made it last night and doubled because I was confident it would hit all the notes for us. I made a double batch last but only used 1 can of tomato paste instead of 2. But you’ve made it seem manageable to do. Thanks again, you are truly gifted ????? Yum!!! Next time, would you mind leaving a rating with your review? However, when I made it I had an issue with my gas stove and the burner turned off without my knowledge, so it took FOREVER.

Delicious, easy and uses ingredients I always have on hand! The aroma was so enticing that I dished it up before I realized I skipped the coconut milk. And I added some kaffir lime leaves because I absolutely love the flavor they add.

I love lentils and curry so much! I made this for dinner tonight & already know that it’ll be on regular rotation from now on. Have made this many times – always delicious!!!

I was thrilled with the final result – it is so yummy that I’m heading off the kitchen to have seconds.

Do the coconut addition. Adding more should help make it more flavorful! Looks amazing! Thanks so much, Dana, yet to try a recipe of yours that I didn’t love. Move over chickpeas, hello lentils!!

Ruslana Gee Net Worth, 5g Home Broadband, Fusion Analyst Air Force Reddit, British Isles Tours 2020, Dark Cream Color Paint, 7-up Marinade For Pork Chops, Kwadwo Nkansah Songs 2019, Grilled Chicken, Brown Rice And Broccoli, Raymond Blanc Slow Cooked Apple, Lidl Gazebo 2020, Society In Sudraka's Mrichchhakatika, Substitute For Cream Of Tartar In Angel Food Cake, Yellow Cupcakes With Filling, International Delight Salted Caramel Mocha Creamer Nutrition, 1 Peter 3:12 Esv, Cream Cheese On Sale 2020, Algorithms Illuminated: Part 1: The Basics Pdf, Nitecore Tup 1000 Manual, Best Budget Cpu Cooler, Melissa & Doug Giant Unicorn Stuffed Animal, Dirty Minecraft Names, Granville Ohio Homes For Sale, Does Smoking Defile The Body, Sweet Breakfast Grits Recipe, Assassins Creed Origins Lg Oled Hdr Settings, Xiaomi 10t Pro Price, Dehydrohalogenation Of 2-bromobutane Results The Formation Of, Timber Plant Crossword Clue, Kolkata Lok Sabha Election Result 2019, Lebron 17 Low Cream, Ace Pineapple Cider Beer Advocatebuy Art Materials Online, Khichdi In French, The Perk Menu Perkasie, Mozzarella Cheese Block Uk, Easy Cheese Shortage, Cream Cheese Coffee Cake Bundt, Platelet Count 500, Ace Pineapple Cider Beer Advocatebuy Art Materials Online, Series 79 Vs Series 7, Series 79 Top-off Exam, Toja Grid Reviews, Mechanical Engineering Salary, A&e Waiting Times Live Bristol, Dr Seuss Quotes, Wide Ocean Big Jacket Review, Staff Holiday Planner 2020 Excel, Black Girl Magic Bedroom Set, Oscar Mayer Wienermobile For Sale, Nazaré Documentary Netflix, Monthly Checklist Template Word, Epic Games Launcher Not Loading Properly, Schedule Is Wide Open, Epithelial Meaning In Gujarati, St Maarten News, Fender Super Bullets, Beef Caldereta With Gata Recipe, Log Cabins For Sale Uk,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles