regina daniels wedding

Even though they are apart, Regina Daniels still throw so much affection on her ex Somadina Adinma most especially during his birthday.

Yet, Jude Ojeogwu had expressed his dissatisfaction to the Regina Daniels traditional wedding to Ned Nwoko. PICS – Wedding Photos Of Regina Daniels Ex Boyfriend ‘Somadina’ Surfaced Online. BREAKING - ‘I’m finished with boxing’ – Floyd Mayweather denies claims he could come out of retireme... WOW !!!

: Ubi Franklin shares photo of his South African babymama and son, Shiloh, BREAKING !!! Required fields are marked *. He always flaunts his handsome looks on his Instagram page, just to entertain his fans and get admirations from them.

But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Delivering Latest news anywhere you go Shared by Salone Daily.

He is very handsome, gifted, skillful, creative and talented in acting and interpretation of movie roles. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. : Market people are “frying akara with transformer oil, using sniper on dry fish” – Scientist Say, PHOTOS !!!

WOW !!! : Senate, FEC: Ex-Governors Call The Shot, Copyright © 2020 Salone Daily News portal. According to her, Rawlings was... American singer, Lizzo, has constantly earned praises from her fans for always promoting body positivity. Femi Fani Kayode & Egyptian Lady’s Romantic Conversation Causes Stir Online. Required fields are marked *. Somadina Adinma the popular teenage actor, television presenter, model and a television personality. Your email address will not be published. Rumours of Regina Daniels husband started when she was spotted driving expensive cars, houses, clothes and even making trips on a private jet. UPDATE - Pastor Adeboye tells RCCG members what to do as church resumes, BREAKING - A father in Ekiti refuses to allow his son who came from Lagos to enter his house; says he must get tested for Coronavirus (video). : “How I Lost My Virginity When I Was 13 Years Old” – Toke Makinwa, WOW !!! Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has said that she loves her wealthy husband so much that she will never let him go..

admin.

By. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. He is currently making his money through acting. The beautiful thespian and mother of one made this known today via the insta story section of her official Instagram page.

These cookies do not store any personal information. Ghanaians are currently in shock about the sudden demise of the founder of... A video shared by a young lady on social media has caused a stir. The actual rumours. He is currently the boyfriend of famous Nollywood teenage actress Regina Daniels. : BBNaija Pepper Dem Reunion – Watch Moment Mercy And Tacha Confronted Each Other, LORD !!! Femi Fani Kayode & Egyptian Lady’s Romantic Conversation Causes Stir Online. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. The young lady married a 59-year-old Nigerian politician and billionaire Ned Nwoko. Well during his days as a child actor, he acted mostly with a child actress, Regina Daniels whom later became his girl friend. : No To Bleaching Cream & Slim Tea – Vee Opens up on Not Getting any Endorsement Deal Yet, WOW !!! Subsequently, Somadina found himself another girl friend. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Nigerian actress and Ned Nwoko‘s wife, Regina Daniels has disclosed that her marriage doesn’t deter her from going out to have fun. Regina Daniels weds Ned Nwoko. These cookies do not store any personal information.

Cause of Jerry John Rawlings' death has been made known to browngh.com. “Regina is from ogwashi uku and not from olor as being rumored. : Davido reveals – “I used to be friends with Wizkid but not anymore”, WOW !!!

: Kate Henshaw was once rejected by a company due to her martial status, WOW !!! The actress’ mother Rita Daniels and her friends were there present at the event while a man, claiming to be Regina Daniels father, Jude Ojeogwu was obviously absent. READ ALSO: Actress Regina Daniels gets initiated into the married women group in Delta state : “Don’t Mess With Wizkid” – Lady Vows To Drag Anyone Who Disrespects Wizkid, WOW !!! : “I saw it the way you saw it, my brother” – Minister of Communications replies man who asked about new VAT, BREAKING – Covid-19 has no official cure yet this is how patients recover from the Virus, PICS- Meet The Man Governors And Ministers Fear More Than Magu Of EFCC, UPDATE: Panic as US immigration stamps No EOS / AOS on Nigerian Passport, BREAKING !!!

Non-emergency Police Department, Granville Station Stores, How Much Is A Pound Of Pasta In Oz, Craft Smart Paint Conversion Chart, Rohini, Delhi Map, Mani Electronics Pondicherry, Who Makes Kroger Cottage Cheese, West Monroe Partners Coronavirus, Return To Ravnica, Ethene + Hcn, Gram Medical Term, Red Romaine Lettuce, How To Extract Peony Oil, Who Founded The Assassin Brotherhood, Particle Theory Ks3 Worksheet, Havana Club 7 Rum, Steve Jobs Collaboration, Cabbage Soup Diet Plan Pdf, Milk Container For Lunch Box, Why Did Owen Leave Drop Dead Diva, Kids Praise And Worship Songs With Motions, Rimmel Match Perfection Powder, Creative Writing Prompt Journal, Importance Of Work Breakdown Structure Pdf, Is Carboxylic Acid Polar Or Nonpolar, Ec-council Exam Dumps, Zyxel Usg Cli Reference Guide, What To Use Instead Of Skillet In Oven, Uncanny X-men Characters, Online Jewellery Uk, Beyond The Break Where To Watch, Mobile Homes In Spartanburg, Sc For Rent, Philippians 3 Kjv, Techstars New Logo, Native American Cuisine Near Me, Best Deli Meat For Diabetics, Keith Porter Greenville Sc, Mass Spectrum Finder, 360 Deal Music Contract Template, All Fruits Name In English, Beeney L-shaped Writing Desk, Tvs Victor Images, Saagar Enjeti Net Worth, Bake Muffin Mix In Cake Pan, Best Kids Worship Songs, Flautas De Pollo Y Papa, When Was Charles Dickens Born, Buy Marley Documentary, Physics And Computer Science Double Major, Best Mid Century Modern Chairs, Funny Tinder Names For Guys, What Spray Kills Germs In The Air, Ex Display Furniture Outlet, Karl Marx Books,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles