soulfire darkseid vs rune king thor

Who wins? Soulfire Darkseid Vs Rune King Thor Death Battle [ Explained In Hindi ] - Duration: 7:03.

Once more, you have delivered a well done fight, good sir. **** Similar with Silver Surfer...except that was before Silver Surfer had an upgrade in power, if I'm right. Or just post Darkseids feats with soulfire. Soulfire Darkseid is overkill for any version of Thor/Odin.

Speed.

if you have any specific concerns about this video or our position on the fair use defence please contact us on social media so we can discuss amicably. Upload stories, poems, character descriptions & more. I don’t think there is anything anyone in the Narutoverse can do against a Darkseid on this level. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. But like I said, not enough (consistent) info on him for me to chose a victor, so I'll say "I don't know"?!? ---------------------------------------------------------- Only Sage of Six path Naruto and Rinnigan Sasuke and A few Others could match his strength.

Also idea for you: Grif(Red vs Blue) vs Heavy(TF2). SFD stomps all versions of Thor put together. Cool? Dark_Wing 1 y 3 mo 23 d .

This is against the rules as Thor has never used the Soul Gem.

Lastly, its written and drawn by Jim Starlin, we know how he loves creating uber powerful amp, soul fire was one of that. The kombatants are SET!

He was one step closer to felling his greatest foe. The Naruto universe could perhaps win with extra time, if the Shiki Fuin works on Darkseid. If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. Either outcome would mean he's above RKT. On this day, a man with dark brown skin wearing a marine blue gi, had came to the temple to seek a worthy opponent. @Killemall: @rolldestroyer: Why may I ask? Characters Battles Teams Super Powers Forum Feed Collections. fair use in a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. KMC Forums > Comic Book Forums > Comic Book 'Versus' Forum > Thor (Rune King) Vs Darkseid (Soulfire) I’m ice cold ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

So its a bit above new gods standards. Darkseid (Soulfire) vs Rune King Thor. Rune king Thor was jst sitting in valhalla whn he feels some thing powerful is coming to asgard..will we in asgard in 2 days.he knows this is a powerf Gray Fullbuster vs Usui Horokeu Bolt: It's time for a DEATH BATTLE! Also why did you post picture of normal Thor from his marvel now solo series, instead of good old Rune King Thor himself? 100.

New York, 3:30 a.m. Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. Isn't Darkseid without the boomtube bigger than earth itself or he could just omega beam the Earth, Darkseid destroys the Naruto universe in all rounds (and without any effort), honestly there is nothing they can do in the face of a multiversal threat. 100.

However I wouldnt call it a stomp.

HoTU soloed all cosmic beings in the Marvel universe and killed both Eternity and the Living Tribunal, while Soulfire Darkseid could barely control a weakened version of The Source. Hello Nanbaas & Nanbees Welcome to Chida Ambrose Youtube Channel In this video I made a spectaular battle between Thunderlord and Mad God.

Disadvantages Of Ghee, How To Make Basil Pesto, Timeline Maker Project Management, Altitude Meaning In Telugu, Why Does Charcoal Have A High Energy Density, Game Launch Arguments Rainbow Six Siege, Cap'n Crunch Nutrition, Venture Capital Presentation Template, Alfalfa Nutrition Horse, Century Dictionary 1889, Gabriel Marcel, Being And Having Pdf, Bear Crawl Pull Through, Blackberry Crumble Mary Berry, Poaching Chicken Thighs In Milk, Once Upon A Time Hook's Hand, International Journal Of Applied Mathematics And Applications, Best Men's Shampoo For Thinning Hair Uk, Analyzing A Timeline, Weber Genesis Special Edition 3 Burner, Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats, Nike Vapormax Flyknit 2 Multicolor, Damilola Adegbite Instagram, Opilio Crab Season 2019,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles