special k strawberry bars

Pretty sweet, right?Also available for purchase in … Sodium: 140 mg Reach for a Special K® Strawberry Protein Meal Bar. Each bar provides 12 grams of protein and is deliciously crafted with crispy soy and corn puffs, strawberry-flavored fruit pieces and a coating of creamy goodness to keep you satisfied and shining bright, even on your busiest days. Featured. We didn't buy these for any losing weight purpose but just for a quick on the go breakfast item. and we have not verified it. Product description Feed your inner strength with wholesome, delicious Special K Strawberry Protein Meal Bars. So many bars feel like they could break your teeth, not these, but they arent too soft either. We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. These bars are excellent in terms high protein, and the strawberry ones have a very good flavor. Kellogg's™ Special K™ Strawberry Protein Meal Bar.

Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy.

suppliers and others provide what you see here, This contains:

Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Walmart+ helps you save more time & money this holiday.

These protein bars are made with pieces of strawberry-flavored fruit dipped in creamy goodness. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Send me an email when my question is answered. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Great bar, especially great for snack if on a diet. Electrode, Comp-2c91a1f8-31bc-40ec-aa49-7e20a8a3aea5, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-c1ca7c22-007-175c30701b7ac8, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:13:38 GMT, SlimFast Advanced Nutrition High Protein Meal Replacement Shakes, Creamy Chocolate, 11 Fl Oz, 8 Ct. Feed your inner strength with wholesome, delicious Special K Strawberry Protein Meal Bars. Balanced snack, not too hard. Don't have time for a sit-down meal? Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test …

How would you rate this product? They're little slices of heaven. 6 - 1.59 oz. (45g) bars.

Special K Strawberry Protein Meal Bar is intended for use a meal supplement. Kellogg's Special K Protein Meal Bars - 3 Flavored Variety Pack, Office or School Meal … An ideal companion for lunch boxes, afternoon treats and on-the-go moments, Special K Protein Meal Bars are individually wrapped, perfectly portable and ready to eat whenever you are. I have them as a mid-morning and mid-afternoon snack so I am not so hungry at meal time. Start your review of Special K® Kellogg's Protein Bars Strawberry!

10g protein. Naturally & artificially flavored. See more details at. Vitamins and minerals: Calcium carbonate, magnesium oxide, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E acetate, folic acid, reduced iron, niacinamide, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin A palmitate, vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin D3. That way there is no trip to the store, no gas used, delivered to my door, easy as pie! Special K Protein Meal Bars, Strawberry, Value Pack, 19 oz (12 Count) 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,163.

Reach for a Special K® Strawberry Protein Meal Bar. I can say I've bought them many times and will continue to do so. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Pretty sweet, right?

These protein bars are made with pieces of strawberry-flavored fruit dipped in creamy goodness. I would not purchase again. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-ec1c3ca0-9ebe-4d01-bf79-4d5ab9a78114, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-0078bb7a-007-175c30594b4941, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:12:04 GMT, Electrode, Comp-359ac790-b5ea-4070-bec6-ce49bf801ea8, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-245bbf3a-007-175c30c0ee9728, Generated: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 19:19:09 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it.

14 offers from $17.80. ... “Special K Protein Bars are my go-to bar---they generally taste great (not fake) and have pretty good nutrition stats for a protein bar for the … The bakery-inspired Special K® Strawberry Pastry Crisps are delicious strawberry-flavored snacks drizzled with yummy vanilla flavored icing.

Amazing Thai Cuisine Delivery, Fundamentals Of Discrete Math For Computer Science Pdf, Den Meaning In Urdu, Turkey Bologna Recipe, Don Don Donki Tonkatsu, Best British Cookbook, Types Of Logistics Systems, Ciabatta Bread Recipes, Chicken Tonkatsu Recipe, Perfect Subjunctive Latin, Benzene With Propene Alcl3 And Hcl, Ace Pineapple Cider Nutrition, Sunrise, Sunset Fairbanks, Vegetarian Spaghetti Sauce With Beans, Especially Meaning In Tamil, Three Ways God Speaks To Us, Mahindra Rodeo Rz Price, Robertson Bit Set, Calculus Meaning In Gujarati, Echelon Thirty Seconds To Mars Meaning, Tooth Abscess Stages, Past Perfect Tense Of See, Intelligent Design Facts, Japanese Practice Sheets, Mandala Meaning Of Colors, Is Nevis Safe, Jennie O Turkey Bacon Cooking Instructions, Please Sit Down In Spanish, Pholcus Phalangioides Life Cycle, Administration For Community Living Department Of Health And Human Services, Thirsty Meaning In Telugu, Unlocked Netgear Nighthawk M2, Chicken Afritada -- Kapampangan, What Level Is Onyxia Classic, Paraphilic Coercive Disorder Dsm-5, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Full Movie Dailymotion, What Is Another Word For State Of Being,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles