spillover coconut grove

Select an experience by choosing a date, time and party size, Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided, Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers, Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking. Staff was very friendly too. We got some of the new cocktails, which were pretty good but maybe not our favorite, but the food...you can’t beat.

Hours of operation are Sunday to Tuesday from 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.; and Wednesday - Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. For more information call 305-456-5723. Although the food sounded great on the menu.

Any establishment in England would have been so embarrassed by this speed of service, they would have given my lemonade complimentary. Our server, John (or Gian) Marco was phenomenal.

Learn more. That was fine but maybe they serve you bad water so you have to pay for decent stuff. The food and drinks we're absolutely delicious! The atmosphere was amazing.

If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate.

Reservations accepted up to 6 people through Open Table.

We got there after seeing it on "Check Please" and everyone was extremely courteous and welcoming.Parking was right next door in a garage, It was a beautiful night so we sat outside and it is a very causal place.

This place was amazing!!! One server picked up our plates and stacked them up even before we finished our meal. And now, the people behind LoKal, Kush, and Vicky’s House are doing it again, only this time they’re bringing local seafood to the table and the city’s first Cider and Mead bar to the village of Coconut Grove. As for the bathroom it pays homage to Spanish television stars Don Francisco and Chapulin Colorado painted by Miami artist Camilo Rojas, because we’re still in Miami after all.

If they want people to stay a while please get more comfortable seating. Please contact the restaurant at 305-456-5723 and speak with a manager for larger parties. Farm-to-table, Burgers, Vegetarian / Vegan.

The food was equally as good. Awesome meal and only downside was loud loud barking dog at table behind us.

Déjà vu! Grouper or Local Fish, Cajun Grilled White Fish, Lettuce, Red Onions, Pickles, Fish Dressing, Honey Wheat Bun, Jack Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Grilled Onions, Jalapeños, Spicy Mayonnaise, Sriracha, Lump Crab, Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion, Cocktail Sauce, Stone Crab Mustard, Crispy Chicken, Jack Cheese, Arugula, Avocado, BBQ, Honey Wheat Bun, Local snapper lightly battered, served with french fries, Fried Fish, Red Cabbage Slaw, Queso Fresco, Chipotle Crema, Sausage, Shrimp, Chicken, Peppers, Onions, Cajun Sauce. They charged me not only for my lemonade but also for the water I DID NOT ASK FOR and had I known I would have to pay to drink tap water, I’d have sent it back! This includes info about cleaning, sanitising, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Absolutely will be back in the future!! The menu is interesting. Great staff!!

Nick our server was amazing and the food was spectacular!

The food and drinks we're absolutely delicious!

My fiancé loved his beer and my watermelon margarita was beautiful and yummy.

Great food and drinks! That was fine but maybe they serve you bad water so you have to pay for decent stuff. It is amazing. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.

30 minutes later I had drunk my cold drink and we had had most of the water with no sign of the coffee and many promises it would just be a minute. We recommend both - but it's the bread pudding we'll be talking about years from now. We brought both issues up to our server received nothing but attitude and no timely resolution.

Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. The roasted peppers that went as a side with our chili burger were incredible too and the burger was a LoKal style burger that was obviously juicy and delicious as well.

Virginia Gil, Posted:

For an appetizer we got the Gator Bites which are Kush originals.

Suite 400D, behind the Mayfair hotel. Learn more. I’d rather try something new.

The Spillover Menu Every single item that we ate ranged from very good to delicious.

We were given a bottle of water with our menus, which was not requested. Tracy and her team were fantastic, food was interesting and really good. We sat at the bar and enjoyed some Mules and craft beer. Fresh delicious food and spot-on service. The specialty cocktails had fresh fruit and were perfect. Newly rebranded Kush By Spillover. I loved the fact that they have outdoor seating next to a fountain. To be honest I loved the Spillover with its seafood and cider combinations, but rebranding has definitely not hurt it. That’s unacceptable. Spillover is one of our favorite restaurants. Overall, great experience. You can order delivery directly from Kush By Spillover using the Order Online button. Great staff!! Wife had crabcake salad. try the Ginger Prosevo Mojito,the smoked bacon in brown sugar and millennial bread and butter and blueberry lemon zest pancakes. You can order delivery directly from Kush By Spillover using the Order Online button. Meatballs were to spicy for wife who normally does mild sauces. Could not fault anything, we will definitely be back. Post quarantine and Kush/Spillover is doing all they can to make it a comfortable and safe experience.Try the ciders! Currently, she works in many positions, such as a server, bartender, and shift leader, and she has big … I’d rather try something new.

Don’t waste your time going there.

So it’s like we got the best of both worlds. Amazing!!!!!

I ordered a cold drink and my mother ordered a coffee.

Food was amazing! Kush is a great local grove spot with exceptional servers- who couldn’t have been nicer or more accommodating- and delish food and drink.We felt safe and secure dining there - servers wore masks and followed protocols for safe dining.

OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Awesome meal and only downside was loud loud barking dog at table behind us.

The staff was friendly and food creative and tasty. Enjoy $5 select appetizers including fresh shucked oysters, BOGO select beers and wines, $2 off Specialty Cocktails, $5 Moose Juice and more.

My friends and I took our furry babies and we were accommodated with all our requests. Original menu and great food. Fritos, Chili, Shredded Cheese, White Onions, Scallions, Chicken, Avocado, Jack and Cheddar Cheese, Tortilla Strips, Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower, Buffalo Sauce, Blue Cheese Dressing, Smoked Salmon, Pretzel Chips, Pickled Vegetables, Cucumbers, Cherry Tomatoes, Croutons, Basil, Danish Blue Cheese, LoKal Vinaigrette, Fried Alligator, Old Bay, Creamy Garlic, Cocktail Sauce, Local White Fish, Mango, Lime, Cilantro, Red Onions, Jalapeño, Buffalo Sauce, Blue Cheese Dressing, Creamy Garlic, Choose From One Of Our Homemade Dressings: Blue Cheese, Creamy Garlic, LoKal Vinaigrette or Honey-Lime Vinaigrette. Great food! We love this gem! Good food and nice place.

At the current moment, OUTDOOR SEATING only is available per Miami-Dade regulations.
We have umbrellas above tables and areas with coverage.

If you do not see a time slot available for your party, please contact the restaurant.

Please allow for a 15 minute grace period, from the time of your arrival, to be seated. Monday through Friday 5pm to 7pm. Can't wait to return for dinner.

The different fish dishes we ordered were all done to perfection.

We love this gem! We were the first party seated for brunch and others were served long before us after checking what was taking so long.

And LoKal’s tight, often cozy dining room? Rather than a long list of burgers, The Spillover offers a large variet

The decor and ambience fabulous, service outstanding and decandant food so tasty and unique with flavorful dishes and combinations.

Like the other spaces it features a variety of interesting interior touches like a brick blue focal with a map of Miami featuring each town name painted and old ripped up newspapers from the respective towns plastered all over it.

Start Group Order.

The service was great but they don’t serve the gator riba anymore.... even it is still in the web menu..... i wen’t to the spillover just to try it but unfortunatelly i couldn’t, Always a good option in Coconut grove. The tables were sanitized and everyone was following social-distancing and wearing masks. I had the crab cake sandwich and my husband had the jambalaya (which are Spillover originals) and it was amazing.

Staff is very friendly and accommodating. The staff was curtious and always helpful. Explore unique dining experiences for every mood—from prix-fixe menus to can't-miss promotions. Get quick answers from The spillover staff and past visitors. Blackened fish was not actually blackened, just grilled and burned with no flavor but char; that’s hard to accomplish.

definitely will be back for Lunch soon! I did not have time to argue this and was surprised when they handed the card machine back to me for a tip.

Drinks were amazing. Great wine, beer and mead!!

We have an Event Coordinator, randi@kushhospitality.com that can set up an off site or in house catering event, a private event, a pre-fix menu, and can customize your experience to your specifications! Monday through Friday 5pm to 7pm. We had drinks and left for another restaurant in the area. I also enjoy take-out from Kush.

Sat at the bar and the service couldn't have been better.

If they want people to stay a while please get more comfortable seating. Look Around The Spillover, Coconut Grove’s New Seafood Eatery and Cider Bar.

I was not overly thrilled and would not go back. Originally went to try the Moose Juice - which may or may not be the same original formula; hard to remember; but still very good. The service was outstanding! Waited 20 minutes for our coffee, it was delivered cold. I don’t travel to see the inside of a bar or a mall, I travel to see the sights and take in the scenery. The service was outstanding! The fish in fish tacos was not fresh; even with cream and lime, you could still tell it wasn’t fresh.

Our server was good the rest of the staff needs to refresh their customer service skills. Kush by Spillover - Updated COVID-19 Hours & Services - 1629 Photos & 815 Reviews - Breakfast & Brunch - 2911 Grand Ave, Coconut Grove, Miami, FL - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - … Can't wait to go back! Notifications.

Original menu and great food.

I did not have time to argue this and was surprised when they handed the card machine back to me for a tip. The Spillover is located at 2911 Grand Avenue.

Peppermint Tea For Gas, Prada Luna Rossa Carbon Review, Violin Strings Replacement, We Shall Meaning In Kannada, Wake Forest Zip Code Map, Buying Medicinal Herbs Online, Cma Usa Course Fee In Kerala, Sous Vide Old Fashioned Oats, Olivia Comforter Set, Mimic Vat Edh, Alfalfa Seed For Pasture, Ancient Greek Bread, Sacla Vegan Tomato Pesto, Best Places To Retire In The Southwest, Parmesan Crusted Chicken, Harvard Model United Nations 2018, Can Shazam Beat Thanos, Insert Meaning In Urdu, Sunny Health And Fitness Parts, Unicorn From Despicable Me Costume, Harsh And Cruel Review, Energy Star Kegerator, Sunny Rowing Machine Sf-rw5515 Review, Another Green World Lyrics, Healthcare In St Kitts And Nevis, North Carolina Airport Code, Moroccan Lentil Soup Vegan, Philippians 3:12-16 Message, Ambitions Academies Trust Address, Samara Name Meaning Hebrew, Is Lettuce Cruciferous, Dynamic Health Care, It Cosmetics Cc Cream Review Uk, True Woman 101: Divine Design Pdf, Milano Ice Cream Flavours, Wigs For Kids Reviews, Computer Science Courses Dublin, Uv Flashlight 365, Sedona, Az Hotels, Leaked Pitch Deck Tiktok, 2-butanone Density G/ml, Protein Tortilla Chips Recipe, Lotus Field Combo Standard, A Vogel Online Shop, Berlin Doner Recipe, In The Microwaved Water Experiment, What Is The Dependent Variable?, Women's Film Festival, History Of Analytical Tools, Solutions To Sexism, Tim Cook Strategic Leadership, White Hominy Grits Recipe, Cuba Unemployment Rate, Okcupid Pitch Deck, Assassin Creed 3 Skidrow Installation Guide, Linksys Business Ac2600 Dual-band Cloud Ac Wave 2,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles