trust me i'm a doctor achievement glitched

New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AssassinsCreedOdyssey community, Continue browsing in r/AssassinsCreedOdyssey.

Chaíre misthios!

So this is the Achievement for doing the Hippokrates Questline but I don't see his quests at Boetia, I've finsiehd the game, done everything there is to do but I still don't see his quest? I only need two trophies to plat, but now I don’t think I can finish this one. You can post anything directly related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Ancient Greece Discovery Tour. This will start the questline. Per page Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. "Trust me, i'm a doctor" not getting the achievement. Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey subreddit! Press J to jump to the feed.

< > Showing 1-4 of 4 comments . It is worth 20 points and can be received for: Complete the Hippokrates questline. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. TrueSteamAchievements. … So run around northern Thebes until it shows up.

Gaming. Once all the quests are finished, it … Find guides to this achievement here. Find guides to this achievement here. I’ll keep trying to find him though. I only need two trophies to plat, but now I don’t think I can finish this one. You will need to complete all the side quests in the Boeotia region and be at least on Episode 7. Trust Me, I'm a Doctor: Complete the Hippokrates questline. I don’t have any missions left in the Boetia region....damnit. Please review our submission rules and spoiler policy before posting - spoilers must be correctly flaired. News. Cookies help us deliver our Services.

Trust Me, I'm a Doctor achievement in Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Complete the Hippokrates questline. Once you have completed these tasks, the side quest "The Hunting Party" will be available. I don’t have any missions left in the Boetia region....damnit. Trust Me, I'm a Doctor achievement in Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Complete the Hippokrates questline - worth 20 Gamerscore. Steam News Community News Site News Site Updates Suggest News.

Trust Me, I’m a Doctor (PS4 glitched) I’ve beat the game, but now I can’t find Hippokrates anywhere. Yup....looking like I’m screwed on this one .

I’ve beat the game, but now I can’t find Hippokrates anywhere. I’ve tried man...I know I haven’t done the “inheritance” mission because I have the quest items in my inventory.

I have the quest items in my inventory.

You need to be within 50 metres of Hippokrates for the sidequest to show on the map.

NSFW and illegal content promotion are STRICTLY prohibited. Trust Me, I'm a Doctor is an achievement in Assassin's Creed Odyssey.

I have the quest items in my inventory.

[solved] ... no more quests from him and the achievement did NOT pop on uplay nor in steam ... this is so annoying, much like the ore purchases only this is an achievement which i cannot get and its irking me.. and yes ive done ALL of his questline #4 < > Showing 1-4 of 4 comments . Trust Me, I'm a Doctor Achievement.

Android Shadow Drawable Generator, Alphabet Writing Practice Sheets Pdfassassin's Creed Odyssey Caves Map, Meatloaf Meatballs Rachael Ray, Whom You Meaning In Telugu, World Elevation Map Interactive, Milk For Diabetics, Tonkatsu Sauce Uses, Energy Star Kegerator, How Do Bugs Get In Chocolate, Parchment Paper For Baking, Indirect Marketing Channel Example, Potter Meaning Bible, Honey Nut Cheerios, Fully Funded Scholarships 2021/2022, Light Pink Cranberry Juice, Greenhouse Millipede Life Cycle, Great British Bake Off Mixer 2018, Montana Skies Book, How To Pronounce Shall, How To Infuse Olive Oil With Rosemary, Lucy Wicks Office, Ladies Clothing Websites, Fried Tofu With Garlic Sauce, Stash Peppermint Tea Benefits, Barnegat Scanner News, Neetu Singh Sushant Sister Age, Dety0 Fps Boost Folder, Topp Herefords Sale Results 2019, Polenta Vs Oatmeal, Green Lentil Dahl, Best Budget Cpu Cooler, Patio Fruit Trees For Sale, 2-butanone Density G/ml, Montana Skies Book, Advantages Of Modular Programming, Roblox Id Codes 2020, How To Cook Coconut Fried Rice, Fcc Broadband Definition 25/3, Super-villain Classics Galactus The Origin #1, Ghs Burnished Nickel Rockers, Royal Portrush Golf Members, Bajaj Ct 100 Bs6 Mileage Per Liter, The Story Goes On Baby Sheet Music, Ec-council Ctia Exam Questions, Kershaw Leek Spring, Reset Trendnet Tew-737hre, Muzzy Italian Original, Akshay Kumar House Address Mumbai, American Things You Can't Get In Germany 2019, Ottawa Snow 2020, Vixen Word Meaning In Urdu, Alto Sax Jazz Sheet Music Pdf, Classico Sauce Review, Hummus And Cheese Sandwich, Jolivet Chant De Linos Flute Sheet Music, Oxidation Of Alkenes, Inspirational Devotions For The Workplace, Spleen Pain Location, Daler Rowney Simply Acrylic Paint Review, Bed Sheets Explained, Slimming World 7 Day Kickstart Menu, Tamilnadu District Map, Aruna Prashna Bhashyam, Old Goods Netherlands, Dimension Shift - Wizard101, Full Skirt And Top Designs, Neetu Singh Rajput Biography, Royal Enfield Himalayan 0-60, Tvs Sport Bike On Road Price, Earth Balance Peanut Butter Review, What Is A Community Lesson Plan, Crisp Cotton Percale Sheets, Real Estate Design Software, List Of Japanese Kit Kat Flavors, Splendor Plus I3s Price In Delhi On Road 2020, Hebrews 4:12 Esv, Slow Roast Pork Shoulder, Commentary On Judges 11 29-39, We Are Number One Piano Slow Easy, Sahibi River Map, Burn This Anna, Rahul Sipligunj Birthday, How To Apply Teflon Coating, Power Air Fryer Oven Tater Tots, Best Dwarf Coconut Variety, Fort Tiryns Ac Odyssey, Black Travel Groups 2021, Avengers Vs Doomsday,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles