u2 berlin setlist

), Satellite Of Love, Bad / Fool To Cry (snippet) / The First Time (snippet), Bullet the Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still / The End (snippet), Where the Streets Have No Name, Pride (In the Name of Love)encores: Desire / You Make Me Feel So Young (snippet) / Those Were The Days, My Friend (snippet), Ultraviolet (Light My Way), Love Is Blindness, Can't Help Falling In Lovecomment: Live debut of Babyface. 08/08/1993 Celtic Park - Glasgow, ScotlandZoo Station, The Fly, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Mysterious Ways / Love To Love You Baby (snippet), One / Hear Us Coming (snippet) / Unchained Melody (snippet), Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, Numb, Zooropa, Stay (Faraway, So Close! 06/28/1993 Stade De La Pontaise - Lausanne, SwitzerlandZoo Station, The Fly, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Mysterious Ways, One / Hear Us Coming (snippet) / Unchained Melody (snippet), Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, Dirty Old Town, Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World / There's No Business Like Show Business (snippet), Angel of Harlem, When Love Comes To Town, Satellite Of Love, Bad / All I Want Is You (snippet), Bullet the Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, Where the Streets Have No Name, Pride (In the Name of Love)encores: Desire / Singin' In The Rain (snippet), Ultraviolet (Light My Way), With or Without You, Love Is Blindness, Can't Help Falling In Love, 06/30/1993 St Jakob's Stadion - Basel, SwitzerlandZoo Station, The Fly, Congratulations (snippet) / Even Better Than The Real Thing, Mysterious Ways / Love To Love You Baby (snippet), One / Hear Us Coming (snippet) / Unchained Melody (snippet), Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, Dirty Old Town, Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World, Angel of Harlem / Rain (snippet), When Love Comes To Town, Satellite Of Love, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, Where the Streets Have No Name, Pride (In the Name of Love)encores: Desire, Ultraviolet (Light My Way), With or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet), Love Is Blindness, Can't Help Falling In Love. 08/20/1993 Wembley Stadium - London, EnglandZoo Station, The Fly, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Mysterious Ways, One / Hear Us Coming (snippet) / Unchained Melody (snippet), Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, Numb, Babyface, Angel of Harlem, Stay (Faraway, So Close! The U2 Setlist Archive. Joshua Tree Tour 2019; Experience + Innocence; Joshua Tree Tour 2017; Innocence + Experience ... 06/15/1993 Olympiastadion - Berlin, Germany ), Numb, Angel of Harlem / Rain (snippet), When Love Comes To Town / Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (snippet), Satellite Of Love, Bad / Fool To Cry (snippet) / All I Want Is You (snippet), Bullet the Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still / The End (snippet), Where the Streets Have No Name, Pride (In the Name of Love)encores: Desire / Sympathy For The Devil (snippet) / Money, Money, Money (snippet), I Just Called To Say I Love You (snippet) / Ultraviolet (Light My Way) / My Way (snippet), My Way (snippet) / With or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet), Love Is Blindness, Can't Help Falling In Lovecomment: Live debut of Stay (Faraway, So Close!). A few years later, U2 recorded a song written by Rushdie entitled The Ground Beneath Her Feet and it appears on some editions of All That You Can't Leave Behind. ), Happy Birthday, Angel of Harlem / Rain (snippet), Lost Highway, When Love Comes To Town, Satellite Of Love, Bad / Fool To Cry (snippet) / The First Time (snippet), Bullet the Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still / The End (snippet), Where the Streets Have No Name, Pride (In the Name of Love)encores: Desire / My Kind Of Town (snippet) / Show Me The Way To Go Home (snippet), Ultraviolet (Light My Way), Love Is Blindness, Can't Help Falling In Lovecomment: It's Edge's birthday, and after Angel Of Harlem, Bono surprises Edge by asking him to play Lost Highway. Last full U2 performance of When Love Comes To Town until 15 May 2015; in between, Bono and Edge performed it with BB King on 26 October 2008. To opt-out of the mobile version click the desktop icon below. 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE – LIVE IN BERLIN' Announcing our 2020 subscription offer and annual limited edition gift - 'U2 eXPERIENCE + iNNOCENCE - LIVE IN BERLIN', a unique celebration on DVD of the 2018 e+i tour shot on the closing night at Berlin's Mercedes-Benz Arena. 07/09/1993 Stadio San Paolo - Naples, ItalyZoo Station, The Fly, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Mysterious Ways, One / Hear Us Coming (snippet) / Unchained Melody (snippet), Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, Numb, Satellite Of Love, Angel of Harlem, When Love Comes To Town / Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car (snippet), Redemption Song / Sarajevo (snippet), Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky / America (West Side Story) (snippet), Running To Stand Still, Where the Streets Have No Name, Pride (In the Name of Love)encores: Desire / Lemon (snippet) / You Make Me Feel So Young (snippet) / Solid Gold Easy Action (snippet), Ultraviolet (Light My Way), With or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet), Love Is Blindness, Can't Help Falling In Lovecomment: Last performance of Sunday Bloody Sunday on the Zoo TV Tour. Get U2 setlists - view them, share them, discuss them with other U2 fans for free on setlist.fm! 07/06/1993 Stadio Flaminio - Rome, ItalyZoo Station, The Fly, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Mysterious Ways / Love To Love You Baby (snippet), One / Hear Us Coming (snippet) / Unchained Melody (snippet), Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, Van Diemen's Land, Angel of Harlem, When Love Comes To Town, Satellite Of Love, Bad / Norwegian Wood (snippet) / Irish Heartbeat (snippet) / All I Want Is You (snippet), Bullet the Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, Where the Streets Have No Name, Pride (In the Name of Love)encores: Desire / You Make Me Feel So Young (snippet) / (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction (snippet), I Just Called To Say I Love You (snippet) / Hanging On The Telephone (snippet) / Ultraviolet (Light My Way), With or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet), Love Is Blindness, Can't Help Falling In Lovecomment: Last performance of Van Diemen's Land for over 15 years - it was next played on 7 December 2008. ), Angel of Harlem, When Love Comes To Town, Satellite Of Love, Bad / Fool To Cry (snippet) / All I Want Is You (snippet), Bullet the Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still / The End (snippet), Where the Streets Have No Name, Pride (In the Name of Love)encores: Desire / You Make Me Feel So Young (snippet) / Solid Gold Easy Action (snippet) / Moon River (snippet), I Just Called To Say I Love You (snippet) / Ultraviolet (Light My Way) / My Way (snippet), Love Is Blindness, Can't Help Falling In Love, 08/18/1993 Arms Park - Cardiff, WalesZoo Station, The Fly, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Mysterious Ways, One / Hear Us Coming (snippet) / Unchained Melody (snippet), Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, Numb, Babyface, Angel of Harlem, Dancing Queen, Stay (Faraway, So Close! 06/02/1993 Waldstadion - Frankfurt, GermanyZoo Station, The Fly, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Mysterious Ways / Love To Love You Baby (snippet), One / Hear Us Coming (snippet) / Unchained Melody (snippet), Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, Dirty Old Town, Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World, Angel of Harlem, When Love Comes To Town, Satellite Of Love, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, Where the Streets Have No Name, Pride (In the Name of Love)encores: Desire, Ultraviolet (Light My Way) / My Way (snippet), With or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet), Love Is Blindness, Can't Help Falling In Love, 06/04/1993 Olympiastadion - Munich, GermanyZoo Station, The Fly, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Mysterious Ways, One / Hear Us Coming (snippet) / Unchained Melody (snippet), Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, Dirty Old Town, Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World, Angel of Harlem, I Will Follow, Satellite Of Love, Redemption Song, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, Where the Streets Have No Name, Pride (In the Name of Love)encores: Desire / Singin' In The Rain (snippet), Ultraviolet (Light My Way), With or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet), Love Is Blindness, Can't Help Falling In Love. 06/26/1993 The Hippodrome - Paris, FranceZoo Station, The Fly, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Mysterious Ways / Love To Love You Baby (snippet), One / Hear Us Coming (snippet) / Unchained Melody (snippet), Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, Wild Rover, Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World, Hello, Goodbye (snippet) / Angel of Harlem, When Love Comes To Town, Satellite Of Love, Bad / Fool To Cry (snippet) / All I Want Is You (snippet), Bullet the Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, Where the Streets Have No Name, Pride (In the Name of Love)encores: Desire / You Make Me Feel So Young (snippet), Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head (snippet) / Getting To Know You (snippet) / Ultraviolet (Light My Way) / My Way (snippet), With or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet), Love Is Blindness, Can't Help Falling In Lovecomment: Last time Larry sings a cover of Wild Rover. It is his first public appearance in nearly five years and it receives worldwide media attention. ), Satellite Of Love, Bad / Fool To Cry (snippet) / The First Time (snippet), Bullet the Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still / The End (snippet), Where the Streets Have No Name, Pride (In the Name of Love)encores: Desire / Getting To Know You (snippet), I Just Called To Say I Love You (snippet) / Ultraviolet (Light My Way) / My Way (snippet), With or Without You, Love Is Blindness, Can't Help Falling In Lovecomment: Last performance of Babyface ever. This show also features the live debut of Zooropa. 08/07/1993 Celtic Park - Glasgow, ScotlandZoo Station, The Fly, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Mysterious Ways / Love To Love You Baby (snippet), One / Hear Us Coming (snippet) / Unchained Melody (snippet), Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, Stay (Faraway, So Close! 08/11/1993 Wembley Stadium - London, EnglandZoo Station, The Fly, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Mysterious Ways / Funky Town (snippet) / Love To Love You Baby (snippet), One / Hear Us Coming (snippet) / Unchained Melody (snippet), Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, Numb, Zooropa, Babyface, Stay (Faraway, So Close! ), Numb, Angel of Harlem / Mull Of Kintyre (snippet), I Will Follow, Satellite Of Love, Bad / Fool To Cry (snippet) / All I Want Is You (snippet), Bullet the Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still / The End (snippet), Where the Streets Have No Name, Pride (In the Name of Love)encores: Desire / You Make Me Feel So Young (snippet) / My Kind Of Town (snippet) / New York, New York (snippet), Ultraviolet (Light My Way) / My Way (snippet), With or Without You, Love Is Blindness, Can't Help Falling In Lovecomment: At the end of Desire, Bono modifies the lyrics of Sinatra's My Kind Of Town and New York New York to suit Glasgow, including "I want to wake up in a city that doesn't give me the creeps". 05/09/1993 Feyenoord Stadium - Rotterdam, NetherlandsZoo Station, The Fly, Even Better Than The Real Thing, Mysterious Ways / Love To Love You Baby (snippet), One / Hear Us Coming (snippet) / Unchained Melody (snippet), Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, Dirty Old Town, Tryin' to Throw Your Arms Around the World, Wedding March (snippet) / Angel of Harlem, When Love Comes To Town, Satellite Of Love, Bad / Fool To Cry (snippet) / All I Want Is You (snippet), Bullet the Blue Sky, Running To Stand Still, Where the Streets Have No Name, Pride (In the Name of Love)encores: Desire / Ding-A-Dong (snippet), Ultraviolet (Light My Way) / My Way (snippet), With or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet), Love Is Blindness, Can't Help Falling In Lovecomment: Bono's alterego MacPhisto debuts during this concert's encore, replacing 1992's alterego, Mirrorball Man, who was a televangelist parody.

Best Walmart Pans, Vfinx Vs Voo, Breaking Benjamin Songs Lyrics, Ace Pineapple Cider Beer Advocatebuy Art Materials Online, Trachea Meaning In Urdu, Threat Modeling Basics, Dusty Blue Maxi Dress, Philippians 4:11-13 Sermons, Unifi Ap Ac Lite Range, How To Pronounce Radha, Twinings Organic Peppermint Tea, Carbon Steel Wok Black Residue, Upholstered King Bed With Footboard, Synchrony Bank Login, Prada Amber 80ml, Field Of Ruin Gw2, Fine Jewelry Consignment, Kelly Slater Net Worth, Essence Stay All Day 16h Long-lasting Concealer Ingredients, Mahindra Mojo On Road Price, Funny Tinder Bios, Principles Of Sustainment Warfighting Function Pretest, Set Of Two Chairs, Skeleton Air Force 1 Orange, Intuition Vs Reason Tok,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles