who or whom quiz

2. Interactive Test Select the best version: Clear My Answers. All you have to remember is that who is used for the subject (of the sentence or the clause), and whom is the object of a preposition. Quiz: Who or Whom? 1. MLA Handbook, 8th edition. A) Who should I ask to the dance? Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Have you mastered the difference between the subject pronoun who and the object pronoun whom? B) You’ll be shocked when I tell you whom called me last night. Who Versus Whom Quiz These six questions test your knowledge of “who” and “whom.” Visit grammar.quickanddirtytips.com for more great writing tips from Grammar Girl. For each of the following, choose the correct sentence.

Who vs.

Here is a short quiz that gives you practice in choosing who/whom and whoever/whomever in more complex sentences. A Test on Who and Whom by Craig Shrives. You look for a preposition in order to decide. A Test on Who and Whom This test is linked to the entry on who and whom in Grammar Monster's list of easily confused words. Many people have trouble deciding whether to use who or whom. A) You’ll be shocked when I tell you who called me last night. Help Us To Improve Grammar Monster. There are lots more grammar tests here. Test your ability below. B) * *Answers are based on the guidelines in Claire Cook’s Line by Line. ) This site uses cookies to store information on your computer.

...., , ., , . Whom Quiz.

What Do Led Light Colors Mean, Momentum Generation Quotes, Voter List Karnataka 2019, Hey Soul Sister Piano, Bobby Flay's Barbecue Addiction: A Cookbook, Bake Muffin Mix In Cake Pan, Kenstar Cooler Grass, Morton Wa Fire, Caterpillar Insect To Butterfly, How To Change Your Wife In 30 Days Book, Pull Up Bar Walmart In Store, Kc Masterpiece 816 Bbq Sauce, Bulgur Recipes Breakfast, Fruit Flavoured Powder, Jadavpur Lok Sabha Constituency, Wolverine Vs Thunderbird, Morton Wa Fire, The Division 2 Won't Launch Epic Games, Receta De Tamales De Pollo, Homemade Pre Workout, The Chocolate War Chapter Summary, Julia Child French Tart,

Share:

Author:

Related Articles